• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

91 Nsx 5 Spd Blk/ivory 35k Orig Miles Mint Jh4na1155mt002607

Status
Not open for further replies.
MY 1991 BLACK/IVORY NSX WITH 35,000 ORIG. MILES IN MINT CONDITION. THIRD OWNER BUT PERSONALLY KNEW OTHER OWNERS. I OWN THREE NSX'S AND IT'S TIME TO LET ONE GO. THIS ONE WAS FOR MY WIFE BUT WITH KIDS IT'S JUST NOT PRACTICAL ANYMORE. CAR IS LOCATED IN MARYLAND. MODS INCLUDE NEW FLOOR MATS(3 MOS. OLD),$2000.00 K40 RADAR SYSTEM SET UP FOR BOTH LASER AND RADAR,XENON HEADLIGHTS, STAINLESS HI FLOW INTAKE SYSTEM,ORIGINAL FACTORY NSX PHONE AND ANTENNA, FACTORY CD CHANGER,MOMO SHIFT KNOB,2000 MODEL NSX WHEELS (FACTORY SILVER/GRAY LOOKS GREAT WITH THE BLACK EXTERIOR), 90% NEW FALKENS ALL 4 TIRES !!!. CAR HAS ONE (1),REPEAT ONE, REPEAT ONE CHIP IN PAINT(IT HAS BEEN TOUCHED UP).....THAT'S ALL. NO RIPS,CUTS,TEARS,SCRATCHES,DENTS ,DEFECTS....ANYTHING IN THE TRUNK OR INTERIOR OR UNDER HOOD. EVEN THE ORIGINAL CHROME EXHAUST TIPS ARE PERFECT WITH NO CARBON OR BURN MARKS!. ALL,REPEAT ALL, FLUIDS CHANGED AND/OR FLUSHED IN LAST MONTH. ENGINE BAY AND UNDERHOOD DETAILED BY HAND !!! (NO STICKY SPRAY JUNK LIKE THE CAR DEALERS USE). ALL ORIGINAL BOOKS WITH CAR .CAR IS STORED IN 73 DEGREE CLIMATE CONTROLLED CARPETED ROOM WITH SIX OTHER SPORTS CARS. ASKING $34500. I CAN BE REACHED AT 240-882-4891 (CELL) OR EMAIL ME AT:
[email protected] PLEASE SEE PICS IN NSX PRIME "OWNERS GALLERY". SEARCH "HONDA4281" I HAVE 32 PICS.

Last edited:
Very nice car. I guess I might as well ask the usual questions:
Snap ring range?
Window things changed?
How's the air conditioning?

hi sir. thanks for inquiring to the nsx. car is NOT in snap ring range. windows and A/C work fine. i know there is a history of nsx windows needing new motors but all three of mine have never had a problem. i am truly convinced that storing my cars in a "museum" like environment has contributed to their longevity in wear and tear. i also own a 91 miata with 6k miles in mint cond., a 92 miata R supercharged with 26k miles, a 04 srt-4 with 613 miles...these three i race SCCA and all are immaculately kept. i also own a 93 300zx twin turbo with 813 orig. miles, a 01 mini cooper S with the monza sport pack imported from holland ( the last year for the original body style, not the body style we get here), and lastly my 95 red nsx targa with 28k miles and my pride and joy...my 97 spa yellow pearl supercharged nsx. all my cars you could disassemble the calipers,remove the brake pads, and eat your dinner off of the pads....they WILL BE cleaner than your dinner plates period. the 91 nsx i am selling is almost as clean ( i actually have been using it until lately when i decided to sell and it is now safely stored indoors with the others). hope this helps sir. i am leaving to attend two business meetings in the next two days but will be taking fresh pics this weekend to email to folks. these will be shot indoors in the garage and you'll be able to see the other toys i collect and how i take care of my cars sir. thanks for your time .

Hi,

what is the ownership history on this car? look forward to seeing the additional pics.

Beth

hi beth, sorry for taking a while to get back to you mam. last night i just
finished over 40 hours of detailing the car mam. i took 24 pics to cover
virtually every angle. i even shot door jambs, lower quarter panels(where
the rear wheels usually kick up stuff and ruin the paint...you will notice
they are perfect), even the original stock exhaust tips are not even tinted
with carbon....they are unscratched.no discoloring and perfect. even the
rear license plate area and the plastic windage vanes(area under rear bumper
and between the exhaust pipes) is polished and unmarked. not many people
polish the license plate bracket and BEHIND !! where the plate goes but this
one is done. the car has had but two owners prior to myself, i have owned
the car for over a month. i purcased a 95 nsx and this 91 black one in the
las month for my wife and myself. after about one week the misses isn't
interested...too impractical with our daughter going to dance class, picking
up from school etc. my wife prefers her ford expedititon and i already own 2
nsx's so i really don't need a third one. now you know why i have spent so
much time getting every square inch on the car checked out and detailed to
perfection mam. ALL fluids have been replaced, every nut bolt and washer
checked, all this work and my wife put maybe 100 miles on it. title is 100%
free and clear and is still in previous owners name. i am the general
manager of our company that includes four car/truck deaslerships and four
motorcycle shops which is why the check out and service performed was done
so fast. all work was certified by Jeff Robinson, our own 13 year Certified
ASE Master Technician. hope this helps mam. anyway miss beth, enjoy the pics
and give me a call if interested.i am a little flexible on the price mam.
thanks,
bill gash
410-535-2206 home
240-882-4891 cell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back