• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

91 Red 39K mi $33 JH4NA115XMT002053

Anyone know anything about this car or dealership? Any help would be appreciated.

AND this car 93 GPW 57K mi JH4NA1150PT000042. I can't find anything here on prime.

Thank you.

Kenny

Last edited:
Anyone know anything about this car or dealership? Any help would be appreciated.

AND this car 93 GPW 57K mi JH4NA1150PT000042. I can't find anything here on prime.

Thank you.

Kenny

I'd run a Carfax or Autocheck on it for the $50 bucks they charge. That should give you lots of information on the car. History, recalls, title status etc.

Perhaps use Google.com to lookup the dealership.:wink:

First post a link so we can look at it for you, 90% of NSX's have been owned by a prime member at one point in its life.

if we see the rims, front bumper etc we might remember something about that car.

I could not find anything on this car

Last edited:
IF YOU CLICK the link I provided and you will see where its located

its only a click away

HEYSKIPPY,

My bad I copy and pasted the wrong VIN LOL honest mistake

it has nothing to do with the OP VIN I stand corrected.

I will delete my posts

today is not my day :confused:

I test drove the White one today in New Port Beach. It needs a new clutch, but the dealership was not willing to budge on the price. Frankly, the sales guy came off pretty rude. I know it's a Aston Martin dealership, but I felt like they didn't care much for my business or treating me like a customer.

There's an amazing white 92 for sale here on Prime in the For Sale section owned by Jeff at Science of Speed....it won't last long!:wink:

There's an amazing white 92 for sale here on Prime in the For Sale section owned by Jeff at Science of Speed....it won't last long!:wink:

thx...it's a nice one, but Jeff wants $31...plus I'd have to put a few hundred miles on it driving it back to Los Angeles (not that it would be a bad thing :wink:

I test drove the White one today in New Port Beach. It needs a new clutch, but the dealership was not willing to budge on the price. Frankly, the sales guy came off pretty rude. I know it's a Aston Martin dealership, but I felt like they didn't care much for my business or treating me like a customer.

Looks like it's dropped below $30k. It originally listed for a shade over $37k not more than a month ago. Seems to me that they want to get rid of the car, see how long it lasts.

A gentleman from Malibu is selling a Salvage Title 91 Black/Black for super cheap :eek:. Worth checking out? He said he bought it at an auction as a repo car and car has no accident history.

I'll let you guys know the details as they become available to me.

thx...it's a nice one, but Jeff wants $31...plus I'd have to put a few hundred miles on it driving it back to Los Angeles (not that it would be a bad thing :wink:

Yup...that's about right. You'll struggle to find no history, no accident, no major repair NSX's for under $30k. What you will find is salvaged cars or some form of the above. To each their own...

A gentleman from Malibu is selling a Salvage Title 91 Black/Black for super cheap :eek:. Worth checking out? He said he bought it at an auction as a repo car and car has no accident history.

I'll let you guys know the details as they become available to me.

Your first clue here should be:
1. why is he selling it?
2. what makes a car have a salvage title?
3. Can this guy substantiate any of his claims
4. Carfax is no guarantee that there hasn't been any damage
5. If it's real cheap then there is a Damn good reason it is!
6. Most likely needs a pile of work and that's why this guy is selling either that or he thinks he can make some money real easy!
7. To any educated Prime member just the sound of the deal you are mentioning SMELLS FUNNY! Remember any deal that sounds too good to be true ALWAYS is!

If you don't have the funds for a good one you don't have the funds to maintain one - save up more money and you'll be glad you did! You buy a "pig in a poke" and you'll be selling it just like this dude is shortly after you find out how much it's going to take to get it right. OR you might just find out it can't be gotten right due to some frame damage! BEWARE grasshopper!:wink:

Your first clue here should be:
1. why is he selling it?
2. what makes a car have a salvage title?
3. Can this guy substantiate any of his claims
4. Carfax is no guarantee that there hasn't been any damage
5. If it's real cheap then there is a Damn good reason it is!
6. Most likely needs a pile of work and that's why this guy is selling either that or he thinks he can make some money real easy!
7. To any educated Prime member just the sound of the deal you are mentioning SMELLS FUNNY! Remember any deal that sounds too good to be true ALWAYS is!

If you don't have the funds for a good one you don't have the funds to maintain one - save up more money and you'll be glad you did! You buy a "pig in a poke" and you'll be selling it just like this dude is shortly after you find out how much it's going to take to get it right. OR you might just find out it can't be gotten right due to some frame damage! BEWARE grasshopper!:wink:

Thx Tim...don't worry...I have my caution hat on. I'm entertaining the idea...not really thinking about purchasing it.

I find the NSX community a lot more friendly and helpful vs. other forums. Thx guys/gals....looking forward to meeting all you SoCal folks when I find my car.

Back