• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

911 Turbo

Well the wife and i traded in the Sl500 for a more practical car;), wow it is fast! I will post some pics of it soon. As nice as it is, my NSX looks alot more exotic.

Wow.. you didn't keep the SL long. Did you not like it? Didn't you also have a ferrari?

NetViper said:
Wow.. you didn't keep the SL long. Did you not like it?

Yes ? Was your SL a 03 model. Have been spending some time on the Benzworld site looking at other models. The E series cars appear to have considerable problems as does the S class.

Was it the same for the SL. I never would have thought MB would have so many issues.

Thanks in advance.

The SL was an incredible car but we have a baby on the way anyday now so the 2 seat SL just wasnt going to work, the 911 is a blast to drive so i dont think we will miss it. The 360 was just too much money to upkeep the car, i like to drive way too much for that. The car is black and looks real mean, i think i might go with some HREs like i have on the NSX. Dave let me know when your coming to Vegas for your wedding, where are you doing it at?

Congrats on the New Porsche! Is that you?

Did you happened to visit San Francisco last Sunday? :D

Attachments

• black porsche 911 turbo.jpg
    black porsche 911 turbo.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 305
Back