• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

'94 Brooklands Green Pearl Auto

Just wondering how many cars like mine still exist. 1994 NSX with Brooklands Green Pearl paint and camel interior with automatic transmission. There were only 16 cars built with this combination. Do you know of any and where are they?

My friend had a '94 green/tan auto combination for several years. The tranny gave out at around 60K miles (probably driven very hard by the previous owner) but by a matter of pure luck, his extended warranty was good for one more week before it expired. He got a brand new tranny and the car is perfect again. He sold it to his brother-in-law who lives in the bay area (NoCal).

AaronR said:
Fasteddie, welcome aboard! As you will find, many of us with BGP cars are diehard lovers of the color, hence you have now just joined a cult among NSX owners :D

Check out this post - not sure how many in here are auto's. Mine is a 5 speed. Also, please add your vin/roof color info if you would. Thanks and welcome!
Aaron

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7005&highlight=green+roof

You used to be able to spot Aaron's car from the air when it had the wing....but not any more. :D

Meeyatch1 said:
You used to be able to spot Aaron's car from the air when it had the wing....but not any more. :D

Hey, what can I say? Having my rear view mirror line of sight back feels like the best "mod" ever!!:p
Aaron

Funny--

There are about 5 Brooklands Green/Camel/5-speed for sale in the San Diego/Riverside area, but no autos! Strangely, all were priced VERY reasonably, too. Almost bought one.

Brooklands has always been interesting to me--

The color looks great up close, but from a distance, it doesn't say "NSX", IMO.

That green pearl is pretty, though.

People put it in the same category as the Midnight Pearl, and I don't think it belongs. The Midnight is a much more "exotic" color--not to most people's liking, but interesting.

I always laugh because most people doubt it's a stock color!

Back