• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

'94 Red/Blk for sale in S. Florida JH4NA1152RT000191

'94 Red/Blk for sale in S. Florida

OK, I'd like to buy a newer model NSX, but before I do I need to sell my '94. I am the second owner of this car and for a '94 it is in excellent shape. The car is all original except for the top being painted red by Acura ( and it's a flawless paint job, done very right) and a red Momo Combat shifter. 84,4k mls. It's been very well maintained ( you can have checked out by a mech). Clutch replaced at 76k. I do have the timing belt, accessory belts and water pump but hey have not been installed. The car is listed on autotader online if you would like to see pics click on the link. Asking $29.9

http://www.autotrader.com/findacar/images.jtmpl?car_id=125370361&cardist=0&color=&search_type=used&make=ACURA&model=NSX&transmission=&distance=25&address=33062&only_price=&advanced=n&certified=&max_mileage=&max_price=&min_price=&first_record=&end_year=2004&start_year=1983&drive=&engine=&body_style=&advcd_on=n&doors=&fuel=&&ac_afflt=none

WANTANNSX said:
Where is the car located? What is the closest Acura dealer to have it inspected at?

Thanks!

The car is located at my house in Pompano Beach Fl. The closest Acura dealer is Ed Morse Acura in Pompano Beach. The car is not at a dealer.

is the price firm or negotiable? please let me know, i am currently searching for a nsx and have the cash ready to buy. please email me alright thanks

Last edited:
Back