• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

97 NSX-T Monte Carlo Blue 6sp (So Cal) JH4NA2166VT000252

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a great chance to own one of the most desirable and rare NSX's around! The very rare Monte Carlo blue 3.2L 6 speed with a black interior.

1.jpg

rear.jpg

nsxsunsetweb.jpg

Quick facts: 97, Targa, 64200 miles, 6 speed, full 60k mile service complete (includes timing belt and valve adjustment), 17/18" Blitz Type 03 wheels, Michelin Pilot Sport, Alpine MP3 Changer, vision HID kit, Tein springs.

Asking: $44,500

Photo Gallery: http://homepage.mac.com/wheelkinetics/PhotoAlbum28.html

[bold]I would ask that if you're going to respond to this ad, please read the entire ad.[/bold]

Please do not PM me. I expect this car to generate a lot of activity, so the only way I can keep this all straight is through email. Please email [email protected] with any serious inquiries. For general questions, or questions from non-buyers with general interest, please post in this thread.

General info: I believe that I am the 4th owner. The car is located in San Diego CA, NOT Tucson. (I am here in law school) It does have a lien free Arizona title.

Exterior: Believe it or not, the pictures do not do this car justice. This car is basically free of rock chips, or any marks/dings. However, the front lip has a large scrape, and I would recommend that the front lip be repainted. ($100-200 at a good body shop) The front tires are in great shape, but the rears will need to be replaced soon. Since I am not the original owner, I'd be foolish to warrant that the car has not been in any accidents. That said, myself and various professionals have been all over this car, and not one could see any signs of any accident. (And the NSX with all of the aluminum is a very hard car to hide damage on.) I can warrant that I've never had an accident with it. :)

Interior: Also in very good shape. I replaced quite a bit of the interior as it was female owned, and her hand lotion discolored parts like the steering wheel, so I replaced it. The pictures show the normal seat wear quite well. Otherwise, I think the pictures pretty well represent the state of the interior.

Mechanical: Flawless. As mentioned, the full Acura 60k service has been completed by Precision, Inc, a Tucson shop specializing in NSXs. (The owner Chris has several NSXs and frequents NSX Prime.) Compression was 210 in all cylinders, and I use only Mobil 1 synthetic. Clutch works fine, stereo is great (I know those can have issues), all hatch and trunk shocks work, etc.

Why I'm selling it: I've owned the car for about 3 years-- I've put a whopping 5000 miles on it. It simply sits too much, and law school is eating up too much of my time. I don't have to sell it, but I'm not sure what the point is of owning it. I'm hoping another NSX enthusiast can appreciate it better than I can.

Thank you everyone for your interest!

Last edited:
Im willing to offer 37,500 cash as your car has high milages and a long history from its original owner in FL to the wheels purchased. Im an ex NSX owner and am in Cali 2 hours away. Also a little worry bout those AZ plates if still on the car as that would be another cost to inspect and verify.

NSX002 said:
Im willing to offer 37,500 cash as your car has high milages and a long history from its original owner in FL to the wheels purchased. Im an ex NSX owner and am in Cali 2 hours away. Also a little worry bout those AZ plates if still on the car as that would be another cost to inspect and verify.

Negotiations should be done in private. I would ask the mods to delete this and the above posts.

I forgot that I also recently replaced the pads with Hawk HPZs and it has an Optima battery. (And no spare-- it's back in Arizona)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back