• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

A little something I've been working on... (Video)

I know this is the "Picture Gallery", but it's pretty much the closest to a Multimedia Sub-Forum so I'll just drop it here (hope nobody minds)

Is just a music video with NSX clips.... The whole GT4 song (Van Halen - Panama) is a bit silly (I know), but it pretty much fits the video perfectly. The video is not finished yet and I'm looking for suggestions. My sources are limited because I use Windows Movie Maker and I don't have a big variety of Hi-Res NSX vids.

Link ----> http://media.putfile.com/NSX-by-Niko_Fx

I'll upload it to rapidshare or something once it's done so you can all save it in your computer (only if you happen to like it)... For now use Putfile.com

If you have any links with vids / clips that I could use please let me know.

Enjoy ;)

cooooooooooooool!!:biggrin:

I vote for you to do the NSXPO 2006 Video...and market it to those guys/gals that attend...on DVD Format with full DTS/DD 5.1 Surround...:biggrin:

Mike

Thanks for all the positive comments :) I am right now adding clips from Jeremy Clarkson's run at Laguna Seca... Once again, if you have any vid I could use please let me know :)

goldNSX said:
Great video! But please let the scenes away where the NSX looks slow. :)

Finding a scene of a slow-looking NSX on the web is almost impossible ;)

Great video! Just one small suggestion; can you change the car colors to black? :cool:

That was nice. The song is perfect for a car/race video, not silly at all. I caught that bunnyhop too ricksals, good call. I yelled out Senna when he poped up on the screen, that was cool. Your creativity is good Niko, keep up the vision and I can't wait to see the finished product.

Niko_Fx said:
[..]If you have any links with vids / clips that I could use please let me know.[..]

I got about 4gb NSX Videos on my PC but a very slow internet connection. If you're looking for a special scene (e.g. drive by or something like that) I could upload them for you.

Very creative...well done...:wink:

Nice vid!!

I occasionally do some video editing myself.

A hint is to make the clip cuts in better sync with the music.

-it will make the movie so much better.

Last edited:
OH. MY. GOD. You have some skills my friend! Very awesome shots and great sink! all I can say... "PANAMA!!!" haha. love some VH. can't wait to have the finished product saved on my comp:biggrin:

Back