• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

A silver Zanardi?

Sorry it took a while for me to get organized and dig up various photos...

With some competition!
DE0D2658.jpg

Well, What a fascinating story, The Kid, was right in the end ... also he got a Zanardi himself .. what a great end :D

Oscar

Well, What a fascinating story, The Kid, was right in the end ... also he got a Zanardi himself .. what a great end :D

Oscar

Im glad I finally got to see the pics. I love my Zanardiand any NA2 coupes in general. Last night I sat in my garage and sipped some blue label while just admiring it. There is still way too much snow on the ground to take her out. Both my NSX's have been sitting for months. Luckily the M coupe is a fantastic daily driver:redface:

Can someone clearly answer whether this car left the factory this way or if it left the dealer this way? The options on an NSX were remote keyless & CD player. I suspect the dealer put the desired stuff on, but who can really tell? Japanese car companies aren't big on unbundled options & special orders.

Can someone clearly answer whether this car left the factory this way or if it left the dealer this way? The options on an NSX were remote keyless & CD player. I suspect the dealer put the desired stuff on, but who can really tell? Japanese car companies aren't big on unbundled options & special orders.

My friend Dean Collin's ordered the car for him,just a silverstone coupe that they added some Zanardi tib-bits too.

My friend Dean Collin's ordered the car for him,just a silverstone coupe that they added some Zanardi tib-bits too.

Actually, the car was originally ordered by Davis Acura in PA with the body colored top - for 2000, the coupes were supposed to have a black roof. I located the car and made arrangements for Dean to do the swap since I wanted to actually buy the car locally. All the Zanardi/Type S suspension parts were actually done in PA by Davis Acura.

Hey S2Ktaxi how's it going? I'm soo jealous you still have that NA2 coupe :) I remember you offered me a ride back in the day but I couldn't end up doing it. Either way it's nice seeing you still are on the boards for some reason I thought you didn't come on here much. Beautiful car.

Hey S2Ktaxi how's it going? I'm soo jealous you still have that NA2 coupe :) I remember you offered me a ride back in the day but I couldn't end up doing it. Either way it's nice seeing you still are on the boards for some reason I thought you didn't come on here much. Beautiful car.

I'm normally too busy during the most part of the year to hang out here much but around xmas, my time frees up because of vacation and since I can't bike much... Hope things are going well back in the Northeast. We have an amazing amount of snow here (12" on the ground) for the Seattle area but it should all be gone by tomorrow.

Dealer installed:wink:As I said, a friend of mine got the car for him.:wink:

Back