• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ACCNH Fundraiser / Car Show June 26th - NSX is the Featured Car

Update with coffee pre-meet information:

We are a less than a week away and are getting closer to our goal of 20 cars. We are looking for more cars. Bring a friend with a car to show; doesn't have to be an NSX.

We will have a coffee pre-meet at 9:30 am and roll in together to the show at 10 am.
Coffee meet location:

Starbucks
1042 Florin Road
Sacramento, CA

If you can't make the coffee pre-meet, no problem, just be at the show location and parked by 10:30am. We will save a spot for you.

Hello NorCal NSXers,

Please take a minute to look at your calendars for June and come out to support this exciting fundraiser and car show.

Date: Saturday June 26, 2010
Time: 12pm-3pm
7801 Rush River Dr
Sacramento, CA 95831
Entry Fee: $10 (space is limited, but NSXs get 1st priority)

The Sacramento Chapter supported this fundraiser last year and it was such a success the ACC Nursing home asked us to come back for their 2nd annual event. All makes and models are encouraged to attend, but this year the NSX is the featured car for the show. They've asked us to bring as many NSX as we can. It would be great to get the NorCal (Sacramento and Bay Chapter) NSXers together to support this event.

Car show categories are:
Best NSX - 1st and 2nd place
Best Wheels
Best Exterior
Best Motor
Best Import 1st and 2nd Place
Best Domestic

In addtion to the car show and fundraiser, they will have BBQ and food sales and live music.

A little story from last years event - last year we showed up with 10-12 NSXs. There were three senior gentlemen who were watching us from inside the building and were not interested in coming out to see the cars. After a little conversation from a couple of our awesome members, the guys finally came out of the building for the show and stayed out there the entire time. The heartwarming thing about this story is that those guys had not been outside of the nursing home in 7-10 years! It was the car show that got them to come outside for the first time in almost a decade. I'm sharing this story, because even though it's a car show and fundraiser to us, sometimes, things like this are so much more to others.

Please come out and support.

accnhshow.JPG

I'll start the list. You can pay registration the day of the event.

1 mickeylex

Last edited:
With such a hear-warming story and having missed last year's show, I really regret not being able to make it to this event.

But I encourage everyone who can to attend to do so. The Bay Area Chapter "mission statement" includes participating in charity events such as this and a big showing from the BA would make this one very special. Remember, they're REQUESTING NSXs specifically! What car show have any of us ever been to when that has happened? :smile: I know that so many car shows that we attend we seem to be upstaged by newer makes and models but here, they'll be looking for us. Very nice.

J

1 mickeylex
2 sir stunna lot
3 DELTACREW
4 EdinKali

1 mickeylex
2 sir stunna lot
3 DELTACREW
4 EdinKali
5 NA1VTEC
6 Fritz - tentative
7 racer-ex

Last edited:
1 mickeylex
2 sir stunna lot
3 DELTACREW
4 EdinKali
5 NA1VTEC
6 Fritz - tentative
7 racer-ex
8 yellow-scorpion +1

1 mickeylex
2 sir stunna lot
3 DELTACREW
4 EdinKali
5 NA1VTEC
6 Fritz - tentative
7 racer-ex
8 yellow-scorpion +1
9 MikeC

Oh man, I see MikeC joined the list - now how will I ever win a trophy? :biggrin::tongue:

Almost 10 NSXs so far. Let's see if we can get to 20 NSX for this event!

1 mickeylex
2 sir stunna lot
3 DELTACREW
4 EdinKali
5 NA1VTEC
6 Fritz - tentative
7 racer-ex
8 yellow-scorpion
9 MikeC
10 yellow-scorpion2

10 NSXs signed up so far. Let's get to 20 cars and really show that NorCal gives back to the community.

We will have a pre-meet location so we can all roll in together to our VIP designated parking spots for the show.

Hey Prime Members!

Im Richard, and work at the ACC Nursing Home...

We have 3 more weeks till the event...

Bring out the NSX'S and lets make this huge!

About a week and a half to go for this event. I heard there were a few more people interested in attending. Please come out and support a good cause and have some fun while doing it.

Next week I'll post up a location for a quick coffee meet before we roll in together to the event.

1 mickeylex
2 sir stunna lot
3 DELTACREW
4 EdinKali
5 NA1VTEC
6 Fritz - tentative
7 racer-ex
8 yellow-scorpion
9 MikeC
10 yellow-scorpion2

Change in location for Coffee pre-meet. Coffee pre-meet for this show. NSXs and friends of NSXs.

Update with coffee pre-meet information:

We are a week away and have 10-12 NSX signed up. We are looking for more cars. Bring a friend with a car to show; doesn't have to be an NSX.

We will have a coffee pre-meet at 9:30 am and roll in together to the show at 10 am.
Coffee meet location:

Starbucks
1042 Florin Road
Sacramento, CA

If you can't make the coffee pre-meet, no problem, just be at the show location and parked by 10:30am. We will save a spot for you.

Last edited:
Hey All!! Ill be in town, and I can make the meet! Hoping the Widebody gives me a chance on a trophy... haha :biggrin: C ya there!

1 mickeylex
2 sir stunna lot
3 DELTACREW
4 EdinKali
5 NA1VTEC
6 Fritz - tentative
7 racer-ex
8 yellow-scorpion
9 MikeC
10 yellow-scorpion2
11 Flyinhigh842 -Bryan
15 <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

More people are signing up. Thanks to all who are coming out to support.

1 mickeylex
2 sir stunna lot
3 DELTACREW
4 EdinKali
5 NA1VTEC
6 Fritz - tentative
7 racer-ex
8 yellow-scorpion
9 MikeC
10 yellow-scorpion2
11 Flyinhigh842 -Bryan
12 MikeC (friend w/ Pantera)
13 Nchhotu (Nissan GT-R)

Change in location for coffee pre-meet. Coffee pre-meet for this show. NSXs and friends of NSXs.

Coffee meet location:

Starbucks
1042 Florin Road
Sacramento, CA

1 mickeylex
2 sir stunna lot
3 DELTACREW
4 EdinKali
5 NA1VTEC
6 Fritz - tentative
7 racer-ex
8 yellow-scorpion
9 MikeC
10 yellow-scorpion2
11 Flyinhigh842 -Bryan
12 Nchhotu (Nissan GT-R)
12 DTMagic Jill
13 Paul (Jill's friend with Pantera)

Updating list. I knew the NorCal crew would represent for this event. Thank you for supporting.

1 mickeylex
2 sir stunna lot
3 DELTACREW
4 EdinKali
5 NA1VTEC
6 Fritz - tentative
7 racer-ex
8 yellow-scorpion
9 MikeC
10 yellow-scorpion2
11 Flyinhigh842 -Bryan
12 Nchhotu (Nissan GT-R)
13 DTMagic Jill
14 Paul (Jill's friend with Pantera)
15 Nitin (BMW M6)

Updating list.

The list keeps growing. Looks like it's going to be a fun event. Don't miss out.

1 mickeylex
2 sir stunna lot
3 DELTACREW
4 EdinKali
5 NA1VTEC
6 Fritz - tentative
7 racer-ex
8 yellow-scorpion
9 MikeC
10 yellow-scorpion2
11 Flyinhigh842 -Bryan
12 Nchhotu (Nissan GT-R)
13 DTMagic Jill
14 Paul (Jill's friend with Pantera)
15 Nitin (BMW M6)
16 Vick (BMW M3)

As noted in post #1, the entry fee is $10. Please bring a $10 bill to make registration smoother for the organizers.

(oh, also bring a few c-notes if you would like me to influence the judges :biggrin::wink:)

Updating list and few reminders.

Reminders:

- Bring folding chair
- Wear comfortable clothes - it will be warm in the afternoon
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Bring cash; small bills to buy food/drinks while you are there
- Have a good time

Updating list. Only need three more cars to get to our goal of 20! Who is still out there on the fence about going? We would like to see you there. Bring a friend with a car; doesn't have to be an NSX.

1 mickeylex
2 sir stunna lot
3 DELTACREW
4 EdinKali
5 NA1VTEC
6 Fritz - tentative
7 racer-ex
8 yellow-scorpion
9 MikeC
10 yellow-scorpion2
11 Flyinhigh842 -Bryan
12 Nchhotu (Nissan GT-R)