• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ACCNH Fundraiser / Car Show June 26th - NSX is the Featured Car

Updating list.

1 mickeylex
2 sir stunna lot
3 DELTACREW
4 EdinKali
5 NA1VTEC
6 Fritz - tentative
7 racer-ex
8 MikeC
9 Flyinhigh842 -Bryan
10 Nchhotu (Nissan GT-R)
11 DTMagic Jill
12 Paul (Jill's friend with Pantera)
13 Nitin (BMW M6)
14 Vick (BMW M3)
15 Energy1 (Gallardo)

Had a great time today with everyone who was there. Thanks for coming out. Looking forward to seeing the pics.

Hey guys,

It was nice meeting you all. Here are some pics from the event.

NSX_team1.jpg

NSX_team2.jpg

M6_Sky_gall_nsx1.jpg

Last edited:
Nitin,
Thanks for posting the pics. Your M6 is beautiful. It was good meeting you today.

Last edited:
Nitin, It was great to meet you and thanks for posting the pics.

Mike

Thanks for the pics Nitin and Ed! I really enjoyed the show and I'm sure the lucky resident who Antony took for a ride will never forget it. Thanks to Richard and everyone who supported. :smile:

Here's a short video of all the footage that i capture that day along with some more pix.

side note: all the videos and photos were taken with the new iPhone4 and the editing was all done on the iPhone4 also with iMovie.
Pardon the music if it isnt to your liking, i have limited selection on the iPhone :redface:

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4s4M_ZLx5bY&hl=en_US&fs=1&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4s4M_ZLx5bY&hl=en_US&fs=1&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

As always, it was great to see everyone and support a worthy cause.

Thanks for all the pics everybody... Antony, I'm impressed with the iPhone4 video.

A few of us made it to EuroSunday Sacramento.

Mike

antony, great video and congrats on winning the 1st place NSX trophy.

It was great hanging out with everyone who attended. I look forward to next years event.

Mike

Back