• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

After a long ordeal... I finally got her...

Hey all just wanted to check in here and say hello...

After some financing woes and what not I was finally able to get here...

New proud owner of a 98 NSX T Spa Yellow/Onyx...

Got her from a prime member and an old friend that I reconnected with here on prime...

She only has 42,xxx miles and the overall condition of the car is sickening clean...

Even the interior shows very little wear on the bolsters...

Thanks for the advice on financing but in the end I ended up cashing it anyways... I dont understand what the problem was but I tried everything but the financing at penfed just wont go through...

Regardless all that is done and over and she is happy sitting in my garage...

I will post some better pics later :)

Glad to be in the family...

Thanks again for the advice and the wealth of knowledge that was on this board...

Jeff

Well congrats and welcome!

We will be anticipating pictures... sounds awesome.

That seems crazy, if you had the cash that there were issues with financing. Oh well, the main thing is that it is sit'n pretty in your garage now :cool:

- Rod

Welcome and congrats!

welcome to ownership.Best of luck with it.

I wanna see pics

If I get home early enough ill pull out the DSLR for some shots...

Been having too much fun driving her this weekend...

Gtone 5.1 exhaust is sooooo farking sexy that sound is intoxicating...

I have a question for all your nsx owners what was your first mod? :)

Jeff

Congrats, I know you'll have a goofy smile on your face for awhile. I still get it when I drive mine.

If I get home early enough ill pull out the DSLR for some shots...

I have a question for all your nsx owners what was your first mod? :)

Jeff

NSX-R bars, they stiffin the front of the car from flexing, especially noticable in the T-roof cars, you order them through SOS. Then I got an exhaust, but right after a magnetic drain plug.

Tytus

post up some pics :). Congrats on the car though, its sad to see a owner go but then the car comes back with a new one soon. And my car came with the exhaust, so my first mod was either the test pipes or lowering springs, cant remember which but both are a must.

post up some pics :). Congrats on the car though, its sad to see a owner go but then the car comes back with a new one soon. And my car came with the exhaust, so my first mod was either the test pipes or lowering springs, cant remember which but both are a must.

Thanks for the advice sorry about the lag in posting pics... Had too much fun driving her these past weeks...

Took a nice trip down to San Diego and really enjoyed the drive...

She also came with an exhaust Gtone 5.1 and the sound is just amazing...

I rarely turn on music since I prefer the listen to her sing back to me through exhaust tones... :tongue:

I have some pics that I took with my droidx but I will follow up with some better pics when I get sometime...

Thanks again all... First mod currently is going to be wheels... But I am so confused about size and fitment so I will have to do some more research on that...

Jeff

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 77
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 86
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 90
  • 4.jpg