• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

after WOT i found this laying on the street.. pics inside!!

darknezz_ghost said:
it sounds great now.. there's like a whistle/whine to the tone now.. it rumbles and has a sweet sound to it on WOT.. :biggrin: .. i haven't gotten the chance to take out the other side yet because i was waiting to see if it came in the tips or it was the other owner that put it in..

I'd pull the other one in a hurry if I was you. There is a difference in back pressure from bank to bank now and that can't be good long-term.

Red said:
I'd pull the other one in a hurry if I was you. There is a difference in back pressure from bank to bank now and that can't be good long-term.

i'll do that soon but i don't really drive the car much at all except weekends..

My taitec exhaust is coming apart now too. After the CTSC install, i've been hearing some rattling below 2k rpm. I thought it may have been a bracket loose. I put my hand on the muffler when it's cold and I can feel something inside rattling... sounds like pebbles loose in my muffler. Oh crap what can I do.

ChopsJazz said:
You mean like this?

Gotta love Bubb Rubb! :wink:
One of my all time favorites.

Dat's only in da moanin'. You 'posed to be makin' breafiss or somebody. It's like an alarm clock. WOOOO WOOOO!

Megahertz said:
so much brut force....it started to rotate your camera!!:biggrin:
go ahead, watch the clip again!!...see what i mean!

yes it was moving the camera.. :biggrin:

Hugh said:
100% sure. I have the same exhaust and there is nothing in the tips. My friend Ted bought his about 6 months ago and it shipped with the bolt in restrictors. Which of course were not used.

Yup! The resonator came with my exhaust too, keeping it in for now.

ChopsJazz said:
You mean like this?

Gotta love Bubb Rubb! :wink:

Gotta love THIS version:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qaXa55ONxvQ"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qaXa55ONxvQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

IsR said:
Yup! The resonator came with my exhaust too, keeping it in for now.

so let me make this clear.. some taitec came with the resonators in there already and are optionals if you'll like to put it in??

i took mine out already.. :biggrin:

Da Hapa said:
One of my all time favorites.

Dat's only in da moanin'. You 'posed to be makin' breafiss or somebody. It's like an alarm clock. WOOOO WOOOO!

Oh man...not that joker again....:biggrin:

bubb rubb ey?! :biggrin:

1326_image.jpg

Anosa said:
bubb rubb ey?! :biggrin:

Gotta love it, I just wanna know, does Bubb have a cousin, "Butt Rutt"? I was at a store the other day and this fat guy farted for soooooo long it was hard not to turn and laugh, of course it wasn't quite "woooooo wooooo" but IF I was considering breakfast before, I definitely wasn't afterwards.:biggrin:

Back