• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

All Mine!

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but I just wanted to say that today I made the final payment on my nsx. Whith it being a holiday I know it won't be posted for a day or so, but everything is done on my end. WOOT!! Now I can start saving up for some FI!

Sweet! I still owe 8K on mine. I would just pay the damn loan off but the Credit Union interest rate (about 3%) would make this a dumb move from a purely financial perspective.

Not sure if this is the right place for this, but I just wanted to say that today I made the final payment on my nsx. Whith it being a holiday I know it won't be posted for a day or so, but everything is done on my end. WOOT!! Now I can start saving up for some FI!

Congratulations!! I know that feeling and it's quite wonderful :)
Many years ago when we made the last payment on our '02, I framed the Title. Was a long time coming and the feeling of owning it free & clean
was quite euphoric.

Thanks guys. It really does feel good to not have a payment every month. I keep checking the mail for the payoff notice from Pen Fed so I can get the title.

Thanks guys. It really does feel good to not have a payment every month. I keep checking the mail for the payoff notice from Pen Fed so I can get the title.

It is a really nice feeling. There is something about having that title piece of paper in your hands with your name on it.

Even better is when you satisfy your mortgage. :tongue:

Even better is when you satisfy your mortgage. :tongue:
Lol! I can't wait for that day. It will feel like I'm rich with all that extra money in my pocket every month. I'm on the fast track for it, but still got 14 years to go though.

Just an update: So instead of getting a pay off notice and having to go to the DMV and get the title in my name with no lien holder I got a clean and clear title in the mail yesterday. I guess Pen Fed did everything for me. Yay!

Sweet. Owned mine for a year. Planned on doing mods every month to replace the payment, so far did none. :(

Back