• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Allstars NSX for sale. jh4na1184tt000419

Re: Allstars NSX for sale.

i dont think it looks that bad at all, im surprised at your reactions. it looks like a JGTC NSX to me if you hate this you must had JGTC, i think the owner just went over the top a bit...

Well, it's better than the Veilside NSX but that's about the best thing I can say about it.

I appreciate hard work and talent as much as the next guy, but the only reason to do this to your car is because *you* like it and you'd better have a thick skin when it comes to the critics.

NSXboy2000 said:
i dont think it looks that bad at all, im surprised at your reactions. it looks like a JGTC NSX to me if you hate this you must had JGTC, i think the owner just went over the top a bit...
I'd like to think that most of the JGTC NSX stuff has a purpose/function. The junk on this car is, well, useless junk. One is a race car...the other is doing a poor/classless job of pretending.

I can’t believe he spent all that money to modify it and didn’t paint the engine bay to match the rest of the car. If you’re going to do it, do it right!! Oh yeah, the car does look pathetic.

latzke said:
I'd like to think that most of the JGTC NSX stuff has a purpose/function. The junk on this car is, well, useless junk. One is a race car...the other is doing a poor/classless job of pretending.

I totally agree. Like I posted above, a few mods here and there, nice, when you start going nuts with this many mods, it just becomes useless junk. Function before fashion I say, not fashion with NO fuction.

"Time....to unpimp...ze auto...!!

OMG!!!!....my eyes are burning...I might be going blind....stop it please!

EndlessNSX said:
You know whats funny? My wife is Philipino/Chinese and she took one look at the car and said that has to be a Philipino guys car and it was:biggrin: . She says that Philipino guys always go overboard or try to much and here is a prime example. Not bashing, just an observation..:smile:

I am a Filipino and your wife's observation is absolutely not true. We (Filipinos) have great taste when it comes to cars.

Actually it is true for the most part. I have seen it on more than one occasion. Some have really good taste but the majority do not. I am not here to debate that. I believe what I have seen and you can believe what you have seen.

RenGen said:
I am a Filipino and your wife's observation is absolutely not true. We (Filipinos) have great taste when it comes to cars.

all races/ethnicity have they're own people that have bad taste in cars, and people that have good taste. to say the majority of Filipinos have bad taste in cars, is complety stereotypical. thats like saying the majority of the mexican community have no legal papers here in the states. you dont know the actual statistic, so i suggest you take you opinion back.(endless)

im not here to debate either, im Filipino, and i cant let that kind of reckless talk about my people go with out my humble suggestion. again i mean no flame.

as for the NSX,....all i can say is, maybe if i were younger it would be awesome.

RenGen said:

Let me show my wife the car and see what she says. She's from the PI.

She's always complaining to me that these little filipino import models would be considered as maids in the PI and nobody would 2nd look them there. And then they come here and show their asses at car shows and people are all over them taking pictures.

ryans said:
Let me show my wife the car and see what she says. She's from the PI.

She's always complaining to me that these little filipino import models would be considered as maids in the PI and nobody would 2nd look them there. And then they come here and show their asses at car shows and people are all over them taking pictures.

so true

Not good, no matter who defaced this NSX- it just isn't good.

I feel bad. Why can't guys who do this to cars just buy Corvettes? there are tons of them out there, and it doesn't seem like such a crime to add more plastic to plastic.

Here we have Mike and his tricked our vent...

Time to Un-pimp- ze Auto?

Ya!

enesexdreamer said:
all races/ethnicity have they're own people that have bad taste in cars, and people that have good taste. to say the majority of Filipinos have bad taste in cars, is complety stereotypical. thats like saying the majority of the mexican community have no legal papers here in the states. you dont know the actual statistic, so i suggest you take you opinion back.(endless)

im not here to debate either, im Filipino, and i cant let that kind of reckless talk about my people go with out my humble suggestion. again i mean no flame.

as for the NSX,....all i can say is, maybe if i were younger it would be awesome.

I agree with you that I'm very disappointed at this board. Asian bashing seems to be acceptable here. This is a car forum. Why can't people refrain their opinions on any ethnic group? These generalizations have no basis. They are nothing more than bashing, no matter how you view it. Just 2 days ago, there was a post of South East Asian bashing. Now it is Filipinos. Let's not forget this is a Japanese car.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67737

Lots of engine work. I wonder who did the work? Never heard of the engine management system. Honestly the car is not that bad. Ive seen a lot worse on prime. Lots of high end stuff. Brakes, wheels , etc.

Its not reckless talk. Its what I have seen with the Import scene since 1990. Can you go back that far? I can. My wife is Filipino. So get over it. Its not a bashing. Its what some of us call an observation:smile: . Do you honestly want me to start posting pictures dating back to some of the shows I attended in 1990 till 2006? I can do that if you want. This board isnt going anywhere or downhill. People on the planet we call Earth are entitled to their own opinion, whether it be on paper, the internet, TV, or whatever. If you don't like it, then grow up. Period, end of story.:wink:
Thats why I try not to frequent this board. People can't take observations and the ones that can, take them too personally. Its the internet, which we all know is a form of entertainment, nothing more. I mean no harm by this again. Its just a simple observation.:smile:

enesexdreamer said:

Last edited:
I think we're missing the point of the topic, which is a horribly modified NSX. Unless someone can produce some relevant data either proving or disproving the fact that Filipinos have bad taste in modifying cars (which is entirely subjective and therefore not able to be proven), this argument becomes irrelevant. Endlessnsx is entitled to his opinion, though such opinions should be expressed with more sensitivity and discretion.

Back on topic, car is disgusting.

EndlessNSX said:
Its not reckless talk. Its what I have seen with the Import scene since 1990. Can you go back that far? I can. My wife is Filipino. So get over it. Its not a bashing. Its what some of us call an observation:smile: . Do you honestly want me to start posting pictures dating back to some of the shows I attended in 1990 till 2006? I can do that if you want. This board isnt going anywhere or downhill. People on the planet we call Earth are entitled to their own opinion, whether it be on paper, the internet, TV, or whatever. If you don't like it, then grow up. Period, end of story.:wink:
Thats why I try not to frequent this board. People can't take observations and the ones that can, take them too personally. Its the internet, which we all know is a form of entertainment, nothing more. I mean no harm by this again. Its just a simple observation.:smile:

its all good. no harm done. like you said, its only the internet. sometimes i just like to stir things up a little, to see the responses,(form of entertainment) but i too have a point. remember a discusion is an exchange of knowledge and an argument is an exchange of ignorance.

how about some pictures for a laugh or two:wink:

EndlessNSX said:
You know whats funny? My wife is Philipino/Chinese and she took one look at the car and said that has to be a Philipino guys car and it was:biggrin: . She says that Philipino guys always go overboard or try to much and here is a prime example. Not bashing, just an observation..:smile:

I can't believe people think it's totally okay to write a comment about a certain a group of people and thinks its "Funny" . Are you to implying here that most Filipinos in general have a bad taste? in cars? in marriage - probably?I'm Filipino American too and I dont share your wife's view and I never really find your comments so entertaining. I've seen a couple of cars modified in bad taste - owned by a Filipino and also I've observed a lot of Filipino girls marrying in bad taste - does that sounds funny at all?

Last edited:
EndlessNSX, why dont you post a picture of your NSX so we can also see what kind of taste you have:biggrin:

Wow, this thread sure got sideways.

So, has anyone figured out what those intake vents on the rear quarters are for? :biggrin:

How about we quit calling each other out and discuss more important issues. Zaino or Zymol? What's a snapring? Which wheels should I get? Is this a good price for timing belt?......:tongue:

mickeylex said:
How about we quit calling each other out and discuss more important issues. Zaino or Zymol? What's a snapring? Which wheels should I get? Is this a good price for timing belt?......:tongue:
That reminds me, I've been meaning to ask what everyone pays for their insurance and also do you think I can get away with running regular gas.

;)

Back