• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

almost done

4291100_0368-med.JPG

4291100_0374-med.JPG

4291100_0372-med.JPG

All CF Marga Hills widebody kit.

Love the car except the headlights....Wonderful combination of pieces. :cool:

Very nice looking. I like it a lot. Very well thought out and put together. ;)

Very nice! Carbon fiber looks like its shooting out of the hood!

WOW!! That is AMAZING!! Very nicely done. How will you make the headlight covers??

Wow. So beautiful it almost make me cry. Marga Hill in black is very nice.

Meeyatch1 said:
WOW!! That is AMAZING!! Very nicely done. How will you make the headlight covers??

Thanks, the covers will have to be injection molded. I made some new molds to copy the shape from, so hopefully they will be done soon. I also have to put my MH rear spats on, but I am reshaping them b/c they were too big(the fin almost touched the ground).

I've never really been a bodykit guy, but that color on the car makes the car look really good. What color is it? Looks like Honda Harvard blue or possibly Monte Carlo blue (darker looking in the pics due to the overcast day).

Nice transformation from the previous setup (that was awesome too)change to carbon hood instead of the polished one.now we know why you sold all those great A/M parts! like I said good taste.I know you do the show circuit,ought to pull some 1'st place awards with the new look.

Vizal said:
Injected molding headlight cover.. I think you should approach it a bit differently than that. Injection molding will be very costly, into the 80K. Since your making only a pair (I'm assuming)

Vizal

I have a friend that works at a plastics manufactuer that is going to do them for me very reasonably.

The color is midnight blue pearl.

Nice transformation from the previous setup (that was awesome too)change to carbon hood instead of the polished one.now we know why you sold all those great A/M parts! like I said good taste.I know you do the show circuit,ought to pull some 1'st place awards with the new look.

thanks, the whole body kit is CF. I painted most of it, but left pieces exposed here and there. It took almost 2 years to get it all done, but its close. I still have a few pieces to have made. Never ending battle ;)

lloooks super mean (aggressive).... looks great!

hi Brett -- Car's coming great! Good luck on the completion.

Cheers,
-- Chris

SNDSOUL said:
I have a friend that works at a plastics manufactuer that is going to do them for me very reasonably.

The color is midnight blue pearl.

thanks, the whole body kit is CF. I painted most of it, but left pieces exposed here and there. It took almost 2 years to get it all done, but its close. I still have a few pieces to have made. Never ending battle ;)

That color is sick! Looking great. If you think about it, it would be more valuable to create a mold for the back portion of the light covers as well. Then you could turn around and sell the pair to other NSX owners. I know there have been quite a few who loved the MH headlights but never had the oportunity (*discontinued*) to order them. It just seems like such a waste to only form 1 cover from each mold.

How did you manage to get all your parts in CF? Good connections. A very impressive project!

Back