• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Alright, which one of you is the owner...

That's an easy $10,000 flip....I'm sure it's gone already:frown:

91 BB with ivory interior, 16,8xx miles for 40k. All stock except for wheels. Just found it surprising that it would be posted to CL before Prime.

Indeed! Nice price for the mileage. I wonder if there were issues, say, with the title. That would explain both the price and the fact that it was only listed on CL.

91 BB with ivory interior, 16,8xx miles for 40k. All stock except for wheels. Just found it surprising that it would be posted to CL before Prime.

CL is where you find the bargains...usually older owners who really don't know the value of the car they are selling....it's where I found mine last year, bone stock 92 original owner....some older gentleman 15 minutes from my house, I lucked out that he had no idea prime even existed:tongue: and I was the first one to see the ad....it paid off checking all the "for sale" apps and sites once or twice a day for over a year:redface:

- - - Updated - - -

Indeed! Nice price for the mileage. I wonder if there were issues, say, with the title. That would explain both the price and the fact that it was only listed on CL.

It didn't appear to have any...2nd owner and she was minty clean. The ivory leather looked brand new.

Someone score big time!!!

I had a text message and email conversation with the seller. He said it sold within a few hours of the listing. It was also listed on a California CL page (can't recall the city) so it seemed a little strange. Would love to know who the new owner is to get more details.

- - - Updated - - -

Attached is a screenshot I took of the ad :biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_0294.jpg
    IMG_0294.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 256
Well, maybe it's "all original" and maybe not. The rims aren't. Still I think I have to agree that someone got a smokin' deal.

Sold for $45K - I ended up have a good back and forth with the seller. I think he realizes he let it go for less than what he could have sold the car for and may be kicking himself a bit. Nice guy though.

Last edited:
Probably a scam.

Back