• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

amazing NSX becomes a F50

OK, I went back and studied those pictures again - I gotta hand it to the guy, he is a talented bodyman/designer. I still wish I knew how many hours went into that job. Amazing transformation and it really does resemble the Ferrari. I doubt most people would be able to recognize the differences as it passed on the freeway.
So as far as a kit goes, nice job. (I still feel for the NSX though)

bravo! looks like someone wanted to make a kit that just dont quit, I love it. Whish it was red though. It takes more determination than most can handle to turn a production of this calibur into a reality!

Yeah, it's great if it's parked and you're about 10 feet away and you either don't know much about the F50 or you don't get a good look at it.

If you get within 10 feet everything wrong with it starts to jump out. Particularly if you get close enough to, oh, look through the lexan engine cover and see a transverse Honda V6.

It's obviously seriously degraded as far as being a performance car of any serious use, so what is the point? To try and impress people you don't know and who don't know much about Ferraris? Do you also wear a fake Rolex and carry around a big wad of cash in your pocket with a few 100s on the outside and a bunch of 1s on the inside?

If the point is to try and show people how good you are at fiberglass work, sure I guess it's a decent example of that but it would probably have been more productive to build a boat.

chinaboy said:
here are the Veilside NSXs

(cost US$8000 for the kit, and you get to find someone to put it on)
--------------------------------------------------------------I
I really like the Veilside body kit.

xsn said:
I guess it's a decent example of that but it would probably have been more productive to build a boat. [/B]

He did that last year. :D :p ;)

preview1.jpg

preview3.jpg

preview5.jpg

preview8.jpg

I think it looks fantastic, but I would never want to do something like that to an NSX. A Fiero maybe.:)

I really enjoyed the transformation !

But I did watch the pictures starting from the last one, finishing with the first ones...

xsn said:
It's obviously seriously degraded as far as being a performance car?

To try and impress people you don't know? Do you also wear a fake Rolex
I have always loved the shape of the F50, it is Ferrari Art.
I live on the beach and its 35-45mph anyway. Not much room to run full-out on South Beach.

I would have to sell two of my condos to buy an F50 and I don't think I could enjoy the car with that much money in it. So... this is a cool idea to make me happy. not anyone else.

I have a track car, and my 1991 NSX is starting to need a new coat of paint. So why not give it a new look?

I'd get one, if this guy makes a kit.

I thought he meant into a Ford F250... i was like :eek:

The F50 conversion has been posted all over the place.

Re: NSX to F250 conversion

I dunno about yall.... but I know an F50 when I see one.... close but no cigar on this one :D

Re: NSX to F250 conversion

Sweet body work. The line's where nice and the paint was glossy. Lets just say whe ever they did this , there was a lot of time spent.!!!

Back