• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Angus-Wil my 2cents

I purchased a 95 a week ago and took delivery yesterday. I will post the story and pics in the new owner section very soon, to ugly outside today.

In this post I wanted to talk about my dealings with Wil. Even though I had not taken delivery of my NSX I wanted to go ahead and get some accessories lined up for it before I got it home so that I would be ready to install when I got the car. I spent days prowling through the forums on this site trying to learn everything I could about my car and what was available for it. I came upon the thread for Wils exhaust sytem and after spending hours on you tube listening to different systems decided to go with his. I live in a small rural community in the center of British Columbia where there are no other NSX and no suppliers close so I have to do everything on the internet.

I emailed Wil about the system and he got right back to me. Before I even agreed to order the system he spent large amounts of time on the phone filling me in on tips and advice about my car. He saved me from making a huge mistake on some inappropriate wheels and offered me some other more suitable options.

I ordered his exhaust and ended up getting a set of wheels from him as well as an '02 rear valence and a set of Tein coilovers.

I installed the exhaust myself this morning using a hoist and it literally only took minutes. I have stock exhaust manifolds and cats so it's not as loud as some of the ones on you tube but it's just what I wanted. Very neighbourhood friendly at part throttle and low rpm and a beautiful song at wot in vtec.

The service and advice I have gotten from Wil has been above and beyond. I have had and still have other collector cars and have done lots of business with many different suppliers over the years. Needless to say I have had my share of broken promises and lackluster service but thats certainly not the case here. Will has earned my business for as long as I have this car.

My highest recommendation.

Peter

I also have to sing the praises of Wil. Ordered his exhaust from him, and had nothing but a totally excellent experience. We are fortunate to have him aboard the NSX train. Thanks Wil. Jay

Ordered the "Angus" subwoofer box with Pioneer I-B flat. Took a little more time than normal, but I appreciate Wil following up with me and letting me know that the sub box had to be redone due to a cold spell. I really respect Wil for being honest and professional. He is a perfectionist and "Wil" only provide his customers the best quality products--even if it takes a little longer. Well, I received the subwoofer/box and it was double-boxed, pop-corned and wrapped in layers of clingy plastic. This sub box is a work of art. It definitely was worth the wait. Thanks again, Wil. I'd definitely do more business with you! Ted : )

Back