• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Another AZ NSX and S2K get together!

AZ NSX and S2K get together! (NEW)

It's time once again for all the AZ NSX members to meet up and have some fun! The S2K guys want to join in this time too :biggrin: . Let's hear ALL NSX (and S2K) guys/gals input on when and where this should be!

My vote is that we meet somplace in Chandler :wink: ... any day of the week is fine with me!

Last edited:
NsXMas said:
cool. What's HIN?

Hot Import Nights. It is apparently their first time in Phoenix and is going to be held at the Cricket Pavilion from 4pm - 11pm on the 15th. Check out their website here. BTW, I don't think we will be able to make it there or for the meet (prior commitment).

Hi,

I am the Community Organizer for the Arizona S2000 group. We would like to have a drive together again. Unfortunately, whoever talked to you all didn't look at the club calendar and picked a date where our core members are going on a 3 day drive.

Not sure if Redshift has taken over as your organizer or if Kelvin (Phoen$x) is still the organizer - it has been a while since we officially got together, but if you want to contact me and look at some dates in November that are open we could figure something out and where to go.

Not sure from the way the thread is set up if you are talking about a drive, or just lunch or dinner...

You can contact me at my [username] at [s2000arizona.com]

Looking forward to setting something up.

-Jordan

Hi Jordan,

This get together was an impromptu and informal decision brought about by a few enthusiastic NSX and S2K owners... but I'd be glad to work with you on a formal gathering including breakfast and a nice drive!

Erin-Michael

Jordan thought we were trying to organize a bigger whole day event. He was not aware that it was an informal get together. Now that we know of a day, what do you guys suggest that we do?
Okay, makes sense... we SHOULD organize a full day event sometime in the future though. :biggrin: BTW Joe, have you been at SOS for a long time?

How about a drive to Strawberry, AZ?
Strawberry... that's right by Payson right? Tiny little town. Sounds good to me. :biggrin:

I say we do not do a drive, at least not for this meeting due to another drive that most AZ s2k members are going on. I say InNout on 202 and Scottsdale at 630pm and then a drive up to the pavillions utilizing our vast freeway system to the pavillions. We are still talking about Oct the 22nd which is a Saturday right?

Red shift - I've been part of the behind the scenes section of SoS since March, but lately I have been taking up other roles within the company.

For those interested in a Drive which please read below.

quote from s2ki community leader Jordan
"November 12th and 19th are open for drives. The 5th is tied up as a Special Tech Day.

December we drive to Tombstone each year - tradition, they are welcome to come. I would be looking at the 3rd, 10th or 17th. Probably 10th or 17th since it is a bit after Thanksgiving, but not too close to Christmas. Hannukah is 8 to 15th of December this year."
Joe

Back