• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Another Dali thread

The main reason I am posting this is to inform consumers and victims of internet fraud of a new government web site that tracks and refers internet crime to local authorities. The web site is:

www.IC3.gov

It is a collabortive effort between the FBI and the International White Collar Crime agency and you can post complaints on-line.

I learned of this while trying to get my money back from Mark Johnson. To give some context, in January my wife ordered and paid $265.00 to Dali Racing for a brake item for my birthday in May. When she didn't hear anything by April she sent him a (very) polite email inquiry on the status of the order. Ignored. A few more polite emails. Nothing. A few polite phone voice mails left. Nothing. September (8 months later!) she contacted the San Diego County Sheriff's Office and the FBI to file a criminal fraud report. It took some real persistance on the part of my wife but ultimately, a nice detective paid a visit to Mr. Johnson at his residence. Within an hour, my wife's PAYPAL account was reimbursed.

I am a long time NSX owner and have been on Prime a long time too. Through the years I have read time and time again people that have paid money to Dali and have it disappear. I'm guessing there are probably many other victims out there.

Despite the obvious arrogance and contempt of customers displayed on his website, it certainly appears Mr. Johnson can suddenly become quite responsive when confronted with law enforcement.

Thank you for the information. I have also been a victim of Dali Racings. I have also filed a complaint with your information. Hopefully more people will step forward and get there money back from Mark Johnson and Dali Racing.

Cheers.

Back