• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Another Meet before its cold...who's game?!

I don't know what everyone's schedule is like so I don't know what the specific day should be, but I would like for it to be mutually convenient for the entire crew! I'm thinking we should take a cruise up to Lake Lanier. Who's with me?! If it sounds like a winner what would be a convenient time for everyone? I'm thinking a Saturday. Possibly a Sunday. :cool:

Eric,

I will be down in Atlanta actually staying in the Sugarhill area around the 20th. I am coming down mainly for the Petite LeMans. If you guys wouldn't mind one more NSX I would like to meet up with you guys.

Last edited:
Sounds great to me! Alex, I'm on top of it.....Jason, I'll text you. I will wait on a couple more responses to see what everyone's schedule is looking like first. I'll give it a week. I'm actually going out of town Friday and will be gone until around Wednesday. That gives the others time to respond to the post with their convenience. See you guys soon!

Eric

I will be down in Atlanta actually staying in the Sugarhill area around the 20th. I am coming down mainly for the Petite LeMans. If you guys wouldn't mind one more NSX I would like to meet up with you guys.

Can never have too many. I was hoping we could have at least 15-20 NSX's. COme on along..thanks!

Depending on the date I may or may not own a NSX by then. Therefore I would have to ride with one of you in order to record this event. I dont want to be a inconvenience to anyone so I wish to let you all know now.

Depending on the date I may or may not own a NSX by then. Therefore I would have to ride with one of you in order to record this event. I dont want to be a inconvenience to anyone so I wish to let you all know now.

I think I speak to everyone when I say we welcome you. COme on along and get that video...and make sure it make it's way to Prime lol

Wells since I like to preplan ahead of time to free my schedule. I would like to know when you have come up with a possible date and who I will be riding with. Thank you.

I'm down!! Any Sunny Day is good for SUNEDAZ :rolleyes:
I don't know of anything around Lake Lanier, but I'm game for a fun drive or dinner. If we plan around Petite maybe someone has access to Road Atlanta. :smile:

Last edited:
I do know of a event we could attend if you guys want to Drag race your cars. Atlanta Motor Speedway added two more days of Friday Night Drags the 23rd and the 30th. You have to be there at 6pm to enter. Must have a helmet and a $20 entry fee to race. They also host a Car Show at the same time if you wish to do that and not drag.

Dennis should be working on something for the Petite Le Mans thing.

I'm going to Chicago the weekend of the 24th, so hopefully we don't plan on that weekend.

04HondaNSX - you can ride with me if you want to, i have the stockest and slowest NSX so it should be good for videoing everyone else

are you selling your NSX or are you buying one?

Great looking forward to seeing everyone. Lake Lanier and near the Buford Damn has some winding roads,but don't know how long they are.

Marshall (copper C6) lives right there and knows those roads well. I dont think they are very long but they are curvy

Dennis should be working on something for the Petite Le Mans thing.

I'm going to Chicago the weekend of the 24th, so hopefully we don't plan on that weekend.

04HondaNSX - you can ride with me if you want to, i have the stockest and slowest NSX so it should be good for videoing everyone else

are you selling your NSX or are you buying one?

Thank you for allowing me to ride with you. Im currently looking for one to purchase.

are we talking september or october? I cant do Oct 14-17th.... september is tough bc i work every other weekend.... but id love to come if i can

Great looking forward to seeing everyone. Lake Lanier and near the Buford Damn has some winding roads,but don't know how long they are.
Bring it on Nukem!

I'm down!! Any Sunny Day is good for SUNEDAZ :rolleyes:
I don't know of anything around Lake Lanier, but I'm game for a fun drive or dinner. If we plan around Petite maybe someone has access to Road Atlanta. :smile:
Is this the sequel to Any Given Sunday?

are we talking september or october? I cant do Oct 14-17th.... september is tough bc i work every other weekend.... but id love to come if i can
I don't think I've met you, were you at the August C&O?
I think I might be more interested in your GSR than your NSX! lol, partially

Thank you for allowing me to ride with you. Im currently looking for one to purchase.
You should change your signature.

Last edited:
Sadly, my contact said he had no tix for Petite LeMans. I have one other avenue that is not likely to pan out and I will find out Mon, or Tues.
I am still keen to go, Oct 1st, I believe, so all others going say aye!, for a head count and hookup somewhere.....

Aye for Petite

Back