• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Another Meet before its cold...who's game?!

Are we all attending ALMS?? If so we should meet up fairly early and have a nice drive there!

Several fun curvy roads up near Braselton(i.e. Thompson Mill Road) have a friend that lives up there, but lady when I bought my tickets for Petite told me to get in on Saturday before 9 am. She said its just getting more and more crowded each year. And they have had to send people over to Lanier speedway to park.

Several fun curvy roads up near Braselton(i.e. Thompson Mill Road) have a friend that lives up there, but lady when I bought my tickets for Petite told me to get in on Saturday before 9 am. She said its just getting more and more crowded each year. And they have had to send people over to Lanier speedway to park.

I live about about a hour and a half away from their so im going to try and get there about 2 hours before the race starts. So I have enough time to get to the back straight and see all the cars lined up. What team shall we wear on our hats?? I prefer it not to be Ferrari as almost everybody seems to wear their gear.

I live about about a hour and a half away from their so im going to try and get there about 2 hours before the race starts. So I have enough time to get to the back straight and see all the cars lined up. What team shall we wear on our hats?? I prefer it not to be Ferrari as almost everybody seems to wear their gear.

I use to root for Acura, but I don't care who wins as longnas its some good racing. I'll probably sport my Road Atlanta shirt.

I use to root for Acura, but I don't care who wins as longnas its some good racing. I'll probably sport my Road Atlanta shirt.

Same here. I am rooting for Team Ford GT since the mother and pop company is actually from Atlanta and they hired a few drivers from Atlanta last year when the introduced their second Ford GT. I hope they give out plenty of free goodies. I need a few more posters to hang up in my room. :tongue:

Same here. I am rooting for Team Ford GT since the mother and pop company is actually from Atlanta and they hired a few drivers from Atlanta last year when the introduced their second Ford GT. I hope they give out plenty of free goodies. I need a few more posters to hang up in my room. :tongue:

Panoz is built just down the road.

Getting close

SOUNDS GREAT TO ME!
I'm coming back up tomorrow....so I am game this SAT or SUN
FLA Lizard :wink:

I don't know what everyone's schedule is like so I don't know what the specific day should be, but I would like for it to be mutually convenient for the entire crew! I'm thinking we should take a cruise up to Lake Lanier. Who's with me?! If it sounds like a winner what would be a convenient time for everyone? I'm thinking a Saturday. Possibly a Sunday. :cool:

Eric,

You guys talking this Sat/Sun? Lets do it. As for Petite if you plan on getting in early I am down(9am or earlier)

Time and place I'll be there

Mmmm don't think any thing going to happen.

How far from Atlanta? I might be down

Back