• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any events coming up?

hello all. i purchased my nsx about a month ago, and i'm interested in meeting up with you guys and gals. anything coming up soon?

Caffeine and octane public meeting of motorcar fans Sunday after the 4th????
Alex, can you confirm??

yes!! Caffeine and Octane. It's a good get together at Avenues at East Cobb on Highway 120 in Marietta from 8:30-10am on the first Sunday of each month. Be there early for a good parking spot.

PS Alex is this still happening on the fourth or did they push it a week because of the holiday?

hopefully it got pushed due to the holiday. i won't be able to make it if it's still happening on the 4th.

I am sorry, I have not been around. Work has me by the curlies again
:cool:

My assumption is Coffee and Octane WILL be postpone one weekend until July 11th to compensate for the holiday.

As I said this is my assumption based on me going on there on Easter only to find out it had been pushed back one week.

Sadly I will not be able to make the 11th. My girlfriend (now fiance) are going to Jamaica to look at resorts for our destination wedding coming up in the future.

I will put together another dinner probably the following week July 22nd or so in the Cobb Co area.

hello all. i purchased my nsx about a month ago, and i'm interested in meeting up with you guys and gals. anything coming up soon?

Welcome DJ in ATL.

Nice looking white NSX you have there.

I do know NOPI is having an event at the end of the month at the Atlanta Motor Speedway. I am pretty sure I will be there. Not so sure my NSX will be as I am planning to drop her off to get a entire new refresh.

As I also said we will have a dinner in about 2 weeks or so.

What side of town do you reside?

Last edited:
thanks! i'm enjoying every second of it. :)

i'm not sure i'll make it that far south unless i can crash at my friends house that close to there. i'm up on the far end of cumming, almost in ball ground.

i'll be on the lookout for your thread on meeting up toward the end of july, and i'm going to try and make it to the coffee and octane.

-dj

Welcome DJ in ATL.

Nice looking white NSX you have there.

I do know NOPI is having an event at the end of the month at the Atlanta Motor Speedway. I am pretty sure I will be there. Not so sure my NSX will be as I am planning to drop her off to get a entire new refresh.

As I also said we will have a dinner in about 2 weeks or so.

What side of town to you reside?

I just found this while surfing :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

East Cobb residents can come out on Sunday, July 4th for the monthly cruise-in at the Avenues of East Cobb near the intersection of Johnson Ferry Road and Roswell Road/Hwy 120 in Cobb County. Times are 8:00 am to 11:00 am.

source: Atlanta Collector Cars Examiner

http://www.examiner.com/x-41256-Atl...-out-your-collector-cars-for-holiday-cruising

It looks like it's not postponed!!!! :biggrin::biggrin:

of coarse weather permitting. "SUN E DAZ" is not just the cars name :biggrin:

lol

we'll see if i can make it this sunday, and i'm the same way.... only if the weather is nice.

i guess i'll know what you mean by "to the right" when i get there.

Thanks for finding this Tim.

Looks like I will see you guys in the morning!

Who else is coming?

Getting ready now.........have to bring the GN though. Our Staffy wants to go this time. No dogs allowed in the NSX. See you guys in a few.

nice meeting you guys. i look forward to the next meet. i'll download the pics i took after i sober up sometime tomorrow and post 'em up. :biggrin:

happy 4th!

It was nice meeting you DJ, good seeing Tim and Todd also.

I will post up our dinner plans shortly.

I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday weekend.

Back