• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

any Locals to fix Climate Control

hey, im looking at a used nsx which supposely have a bad climate control unit. Im wondering if there is any locals in SF Bay area who can fix this...

hey, im looking at a used nsx which supposely have a bad climate control unit. Im wondering if there is any locals in SF Bay area who can fix this...

BryanK would be your best bet, though he isn't local to you, but you will know its done right.

If you want to try removing it yourself to send to Briank, he has instructions on how to do so on his website here.

BrianK works at Sunnyvale Acura and knows these cars inside and out.

seriously?.. for some reason i had the impression that briank lives in central US.

luckly the previous owner was nice enough to swap in a working CCU.. It works fine at this moment, but this is good to know.

BrianK works at Sunnyvale Acura and knows these cars inside and out.
You must be talking about some other guy named Brian K. The guy with the NSXprime username Briank, the one who refurbishes the NSX climate control boards and stereo amp boards, lives in Wisconsin. You can find out more about his services on his website at nsxe-repair.com.

You must be talking about some other guy named Brian K. The guy with the NSXprime username Briank, the one who refurbishes the NSX climate control boards and stereo amp boards, lives in Wisconsin. You can find out more about his services on his website at nsxe-repair.com.

Now that sounds more like it.... Please confirm the local sunnyvale tech...

BrianK can supply you with the capacitors if you want to it yourself. If not, just send it to him for his expertise. His shipping is quick! :smile:

Sent mine to BrianK a few years ago: took the unit out myself per his instructions, sent to him, got it back then installed = 6 days. If you take your time, use care, not too tough of a job.

Back