• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any NSX owners in Sydney Australia?

Do you own an NSX in Sydney or know of someone who does? If so I would love to get in contact.

Our car club went for a drive the weekend before last and I managed to round up 8 NSXs for the drive - I think I would be safe in guessing that this would be the largest number of NSXs to gather in the one place ever in Australia (Honda Australia have only sold around 130 in total since 1990). It was some sight on the road - there was much finger pointing going on as we drove past.

We are always on the lookout for more members, so if you own an NSX in Sydney or you know of any owners, then please let me know.

Cheers
GC

This is one of the many photos taken of our NSXs on our last drive day. This shot is taken at Berrima in the Southern Highlands.....

Attachments

• dsc00618-small.jpg
    dsc00618-small.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 818
WELCOME TO NSXPRIME!!! :D It's great to have another Aussie onboard!

Eight Australian NSX's in the same place at once is definitely a record. I have to request a high-resolution version of that photo... that is a monumental occassion.

If you have any more photos of the drive, I am definitely interested and I'm sure every other Aussie on prime will be too.

edit: you might want to check out: http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=34963

Grant- Australia is truly a small world for NSX owners cos I replied to this post after I replied to your ebay email hehahaha and also I met you once in the city but unfortunately I didnt receive the same enthusiasm from the lady I called from the Honda Club :(

Anyways I know of 3 other NSX owners and more to follow.

Nico

PM sent.

Holy cow i want in on that action can you start a Melbourne chapter. 8 NSXes!!! are you kidding me. I'll become a associate member if you like. Next time you organise a drive maybe me and Neo will come up.

I will post more photos soon (I need to compress them first) so watch this space.

Nico, as per my PM, that lady from the Honda Club is no longer with us. The new Club President owns 2 NSXs so there is now a great deal of enthusiasm. If he had got someone to bring along his 2nd NSX on the drive, we would have had 9 NSXs and a black one to break up all the red and white!

Anyone who wants to become a member (or associate member) can send me a PM with their details and I will email an application form.

cheers
GC

I was wondering what is with all the red NSXes in NSW, I suppose we have all the black ones down here in Melbourne. What does the club include as most probably would love to join up with an NSX club but would not have the time to get up to Sydney too often.

You have PM

grant u sent me a PM ?? didnt receive.
btw, u talking bout Nigel Bryan as President ?

Anyways look forward to meeting and cruising with other X owners.

dippy9 said:
Next time you organise a drive maybe me and Neo will come up.

I'm already there. :D

This is great -- some interstate links finally being developed! Awesome! I wish there had been just 1 yellow NSX... just 1. Or even an imola orange.

Neo, Neo, Neo first you want red, now yellow or orange, maybe all this withdrawal symptons is finally catching up with you. When you have a NSX the colour doesnt matter especially of course if it is BLACK.:D :D

With all these links maybe we should do what Honda car club does and have annual national meet, AussieNSXpo. I be there!! Hell we might even be able to break into double figures.

:rolleyes: umm.... i feel like a kid in a candy store: "i'll have a red one, and a yellow one, and .. oh, oh... one of those black ones.... " :D

It's ok... my NSX will be red. Red goes faster too. :p

AussieNSXPO.... :cool: ....awesome idea. But let's see how many we can summon for a great ocean road drive first. (lol... loved your comment about breaking into double figures...hahah.... compare that to NSXPO 2003 in the USA :eek: )

You should check out what they do in Japan at their NSXpo. You have everything from type r, type s, type s zero and even the JGTC gee when we even going to get to see one of those?

BTW Neo i saw a Murcielago about a month ago in camberwell but yesterday i saw a Aston Martin gee they are nice. Not a real head turner like the Ferrari but looked gorgeous

This is the end of this thread – this thread continues in the “Picture Gallery” forum under the heading “Australia - 8 NSXs attend Sydney Club Drive”

Back