• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

any nsx owners in the Jacksonville,FL area?

nsx

Registered Member
Hello,

If there are, would someone who had the time be able to look at an nsx that is for sale in the area where rt295 and rt95 meet in southern Jacksonville for me. Thanks for any responses in advance.

I live in Jacksonville. I am right off 295. I would be happy to look at car and send you some pics of with my digital camera if you would like. I'm probably only about 15 mins away from that area.
my email is '[email protected]'
Just let me know if I can help you.
St. Aug we are gonna hook up soon. Will call in next couple days after holiday weekend!!!
Speed Safe.

------------------
ALL NSX
92 RED/BLACK 5-SPEED

Hey 'nsx' in PA. DH from St.Aug called me today and we were going to go check out the car today but couldn't reach anybody. He called and left messages though. Will let you know if we hear back from anybody.

------------------
ALL NSX
92 RED/BLACK 5-SPEED

Originally posted by nsx:
Hello,

If there are, would someone who had the time be able to look at an nsx that is for sale in the area where rt295 and rt95 meet in southern Jacksonville for me. Thanks for any responses in advance.

there is a faq section on this site that has a buyers checklist to go thru when checking out a used nsx
if 91 ckeck vin to see if it is in the snapring area, (a problem with tranny)
check you ac out with a fine tooth comb if it blows on high only have them fix it.
check the seal around the windshield
check the radio if a speaker amp is bad its boocoo dollars to fix
if its near the milage to change the timing belt the water pump needs to be changed out also make sure or see if it has been done.
I think those are the biggies. but check the faq.
if you post the vin sombody will probably run a carfacts on it for you
good luck David in tampabay
sorry for spelling in a hurry!!

Just to update. Wow, it hurts to see one that's rode hard and put away wet! This car should go at discount! Damaged windshield (BB?), engine light on (claims bad O2 sensor) too numerous paint scratches to mention,paint swirled also,rims(blitz) totally curb rashed at 100%, never seen such rim rub. Paint flaking off several areas on car. Interior looks like it was left in the sun with T-top off. Radio buttons were even notched.(How do you do that?). New tires but front too small of width for rims and also discount brand with non-matching tread pattern, Monaco Blue car with brake calipers painted an off color yellow/green... what's that? Said he would try to find maintenance records...Trunk struts need replacing. Radiator is beaten up like someone shot rocks into it. Never seen one so damaged. I didn't even drive it. I couldn't make myself (maybe because the spare was on the right back.) It hit home for me because this car was #252 of 1997 and mine is #267. It's hard to see a sibling gone bad! DH

I just wanted to step up and tell DH that I appreciate all he did for our fellow NSX buddy. I wanted to hook up with DH and go look and the car also but my schedule didn't allow for it. It sounds like DH did a great job of looking at the car and giving a very detailed description of it.
Good job DH !!!!

------------------
ALL NSX
92 RED/BLACK 5-SPEED

DH, I want to thank you for taking your time out of I am sure your busy schedule to check out this car for me. It amazes me on how different peoples opinions are. His ad said this car was extremely nice and after I talked to the owner he confirmed it.

Thanks again and Best Regards.

Hey,
Was it a kid who owned it? (around 20)
-Jeremy (in Jacksonville)

Originally posted by Roadrunner:
Just to update. Wow, it hurts to see one that's rode hard and put away wet! This car should go at discount! Damaged windshield (BB?), engine light on (claims bad O2 sensor) too numerous paint scratches to mention,paint swirled also,rims(blitz) totally curb rashed at 100%, never seen such rim rub. Paint flaking off several areas on car. Interior looks like it was left in the sun with T-top off. Radio buttons were even notched.(How do you do that?). New tires but front too small of width for rims and also discount brand with non-matching tread pattern, Monaco Blue car with brake calipers painted an off color yellow/green... what's that? Said he would try to find maintenance records...Trunk struts need replacing. Radiator is beaten up like someone shot rocks into it. Never seen one so damaged. I didn't even drive it. I couldn't make myself (maybe because the spare was on the right back.) It hit home for me because this car was #252 of 1997 and mine is #267. It's hard to see a sibling gone bad! DH

Hey Turbo, where are at you in Jax? What yr/color do you have? I only know of 2 other owners here in town. I'm on the Westside.

------------------
ALL NSX
92 RED/BLACK 5-SPEED

Back