• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any one in Orlando, FL or huntsville, AL who could view a car?

Is there anyone in Orlando or hunstville who could view a car for me and give me feedback?

Thanks

If the cars at an acura dealership in sanford florida, I might be able to get a free PPI and a few other things done for free. PM me.

Hello,

Hate to dissapointment anyone....but the car at Courtesy is the one I just bought!

2004 Red / Camel #T000145

Last edited:
I can take a look if needed.

Got a connection at Courtesy?

sort of, pretty famous at courtsey as I got their first Lemon, an 06 MDX touring which had the battery die 4 times, stranding me in new york in 2006 thanksgiving. Right now I have an 04 TL and 07 MDX Sport ENT, looking at the NSX for next year or a 760LI and giving up the TL. Seems kinda ironic, 760Li which is 4 seater ultimate luxury vs. 2 seater ultimate sports car, opposite ends of the spectrum...

Last edited:
Hello,

Hate to dissapointment anyone....but the car at Courtesy is the one I just bought!

2004 Red / Camel #T000145

Congrats! Who was the salesmen? Might be a family friend who sold it to you.

Last edited:
Congrats.!

If you live local, just make sure you don't take it back to Courtesy for service. Their NSX Tech. was partially trained by Mr. NSX, Nabil here at 1st Class Auto.
www.first-class-automotive.com

Link doesn't work. I thought that the NSX techs were trained by honda/acura... Does every acura dealership have an NSX trained tech or just a few select ones in each state?

Link doesn't work. I thought that the NSX techs were trained by honda/acura... Does every acura dealership have an NSX trained tech or just a few select ones in each state?

They do receive special Honda NSX training, but a lot is learned from OJT or experience. The current Courtesy NSX Tech. experimented heavily with my NSX and never got it right. He still sends the stuff he can't figure out over to Nabil. :smile:

I would have to assume :)rolleyes: ) any Acura dealership that has enough NSX's around should have an NSX trained tech.

Back