• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any review of the show this past weekend at the Bayside Expo Center?

i wasn't able to attend, and i was wondering if someone could update us as to the quality of the show. thanks.

Perhaps Nimbus as one of the judges there could give you the best insight of the show..

Sorry, Mike, for not informing you about the outcome of the show earlier.

Personally, I have to say that the show was okay. There were definitely some interesting cars including modded S2000s, lots of 3 series bimmers, and a Lambo Murcielago w/ fat rims. There were also 3 NSXs, and none of them belonged to any of the prime members. One was a 91 black w/ Volk GT-C, Tubi and Wings west kit, and the other one was 2002 brand new red, and another one was JZ's crazy yellow w/ all the JGTC body kit on.
I talked to two of the owners briefly and they said that they will register soon.

We got there quite early (beginning of the show), and by the time we left (that's when the fun began, I guess), there were just too many people lined up to get in (line was all the way around the parking lot).

Overall, I don't think that you missed out a lot.

None of us had the camera with us so we could not take any pictures (we were not very organized that day), but it seems like some of folks from different clubs took some pictures.

Picture thread from ImportXpressions

Import Xpression Boston Pix!!!

I was also at the show and agree with your statements. There were alot of s2000's with vortechs strapped to them, but thats about it. Later that night when I was driving down Boylston I ended up behind that Lambo and the Bentley with 22's. They both had (I believe) Vermont of New Hampshire plates. The Lamborghini is so wide it was taking up more than its own lane, I was in awe. They were jammed right into the normal traffic in fron of Pravda, so Im guessing they were going for a showoff cruise.

Attachments

• mvc-006s.jpg
    mvc-006s.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 131
We were at Import Xpression last weekend in Boston, MA and had an awesome turn-out. Our booth was set up with three black Supras in front, Two twin turbos and One ex twin turbo, now GReddy T88H single turbo, my car, a 93 NSX with a Wings West Body kit, and an Evo 8 behind the three Supras, then in the next row was 2 Silver S2000s, one with a Vortech Supercharger, in the next row we had another Twin turbo Supra on one side and a 2000 Audi S4 with K04 twin turbo upgrades (Pushing over 510 ft. lbs/tq to the wheels). In between the S4 and the other Supra, we brough the Sega Arcade game Initial D which we let peeps play for free. Then we had our 6 best models walking around the area handing shit out. It was an awesome time, pretty good turnout too. I didn't win any trophies though, however, Import Tuner got quite a few shots of my car with one of our models on it, so check out either May or June's issue (Whichever one has coverage from Import Xpression in Boston), and you'll see my car in it :) Anyway, after the show, we took all the cars out and did All wheel drive cookies with the S4 and Evo 8 and some halacious burnouts with the 700 rwhp+ single turbo Supra. At the show there were also 2 JDM R33 Skylines and a Lamborghini Murcilago (sp?) that was just beautiful. Oh ya and how could I forget, the Evo 6 TME Imported from the UK, that thing was sick, also I saw a silver Evo 4, he imported it then made it left hand drive. He's a cool guy, and we were staying at the same hotel on the same floor, so I convinced him to take me out with him and rip on it. All I can say is holy shit! The 4 is so much faster than the 8. Our 8 has a Trust Cat back exhaust, a gutted cat, and an APEXi power intake, and the 4 has a downpipe, HKS intake and HKS exhaust only on stock boost (14psi) and the 8 is at 18.6 psi and the 4 is just so much faster it's crazy. Everyone was ripping it up in the parking lot afterwards for like 2 hours and the funny thing is that the police hq is directly next door to the expo and not one cop stopped us, we just kept going and going. So now I just got home and I'm tired as hell so I'm gonna go take a nap. I will try and get some pictures up this week so you can all see our setup and the rest of the show.

Here's some pics of our cars and booth area...

T88H Powered Supra :shock: :shock: :shock:

0172.jpg

Body shot of the T88H Supra

0173.jpg

Twin Turbo Supra on 19inch TE37s

0174.jpg

Another Twin Turbo Supra

0175.jpg

They left me outta this pic :( Haha... Actually I wasn't there when they took it. It has a few models and employees and friends in it...

0209.jpg

Best regards,

Mike
NorthEast Auto Design
www.ForPerformance.com
1.800.296.6560 ext. 202

Back