• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any single guys here try Match.com? I got a free subscription and I am amazed.

Denver, Colorado; Los Angeles, CA & Bangkok Thaila
There are a ton of people on it. I guess this is the new way of dating now rather than going out to meet people in bars. I think it is a much smarter way. These guys check your profile and criminal records also.

There are a ton of people on it. I guess this is the new way of dating now rather than going out to meet people in bars. I think it is a much smarter way. These guys check your profile and criminal records also.

Dude i now you probably will not listen to a 17 year old for advice with women , but.... I'm going to try because i always do . 1st the INTERNET dating sucks take it from a guy that already tried it, I go on myspace and talk to this chick thats also 17 for like 5 weeks , then we go out , i went to pick her up but i didn't i drove right past her. When they say looks are not important , welllllllll ill send you a pic of myspace and what she reallllly looked like.:eek: perfect example.!!!!!! TAKE A GOOD LOOK.

Attachments

• europe_vs_usa.jpg
    europe_vs_usa.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 338
I did Match.com for awhile. I work if you have the time. I spent alot of time on the computer at work and didnt feel like staring at a screen looking for chicks after a full day at work. I went on a bunch of dates and had alot of fun. I gotta get back into it for 2007. I work 70 hours and a week and find it hard to meet nice woman. There's only so many times you can date your customers and employess:biggrin:Just kidding.

I did Match.com for awhile. I work if you have the time. I spent alot of time on the computer at work and didnt feel like staring at a screen looking for chicks after a full day at work. I went on a bunch of dates and had alot of fun. I gotta get back into it for 2007. I work 70 hours and a week and find it hard to meet nice woman. There's only so many times you can date your customers and employess:biggrin:Just kidding.

Well you have a kick ass car (S) . A house that would make y head spinn and you dont have a Girl friend? you need to get off prime after 8pm and go to a bar or a place were even a 12 year old can meet women and just talk to some chick's there . The key is be funnnny !!!And now what to say.

Get a cute dog very small puppy and go to the park:wink:
I got a 8 week old german shepherd . My friends and i call her chick magnet. She is A reall chick magnet . Try it only if you have time for a dog and you can handle it growing to 90 pounds.:tongue:

Attachments

• cathy2.jpg
    cathy2.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 115
Oh man you wouldn't believe how many women I met at the dog park with the lil husky pup I brought with me! It belonged to my best girl-friend, and she knew EXACTLY what I was up to when I'd take it for a walk there, lol. That lil pup gives me some MAJOR game!

I recently broke down and joined Match four days ago. Internet dating has definitely gone mainstream. There are a lot of hot girls on Match in my area. The only bad part is that I have to e-mail 20 of them to get one response. If I were to approach 20 single women that were all 7 - 10's in the looks dept, in bookstores on the streets etc, I have a much better ratio.

I do have a cute little pup. I haven't taken her to the dog park since I have been single. I will have to give that a shot.

Oh dog in the dog park works WONDERS! Remember to talk to it like a lil kiddo. lol.

Wanna know the most amazing thing about the pup I used to bring? She'd ALWAYS run off and run up to the nearest girl about my age (college age) and suck up them. Then I'd have to go over and retrieve my pup. Have a nice lil converstaion. She would never run up to any guys or older folks. The pup did 75% of the work FOR me. Plus I got a nice workout running around the park. I believe it had alot to do with the fact that the pup lived with my girl bestfriend and her roommate. They're both about the same age. So the pup went up to girls about her owners age. Worked out GREAT!

Another GOLD MINE, I've recently discovered? I'm a single dad, fulltime parent. Well the other day, I went to meet up with a friend of mine who I haven't seen in years and she was with her lil one. This was like noonish on a friday and they happen to be at Chuck E Cheese..... My god, talk about single mom/auntie hide out! But like I said, it only works as a SINGLE parent thing, lol.

looks like me and my little york will have to get to work...

Well you have a kick ass car (S) . A house that would make y head spinn and you dont have a Girl friend? you need to get off prime after 8pm and go to a bar or a place were even a 12 year old can meet women and just talk to some chick's there . The key is be funnnny !!!And now what to say.

I do alright for myself :biggrin: but sometimes its nice to have some companionship on a regular basis. The bar scene gets boring night after night after night. I live across the street the hottest spot in town so the rides dont come into play.:frown:

I do alright for myself :biggrin: but sometimes its nice to have some companionship on a regular basis. The bar scene gets boring night after night after night. I live across the street the hottest spot in town so the rides dont come into play.:frown:

even in LA.... the X or the elise really gets no play... does with OLD people and maybe kids.... but both are not really the target audience i'm looking for... :redface: :frown: :mad:

its sorta sad in a city where BENTLEY's become dime a dozen...

even in LA.... the X or the elise really gets no play... does with OLD people and maybe kids.... but both are not really the target audience i'm looking for... :redface: :frown: :mad:

its sorta sad in a city where BENTLEY's become dime a dozen...

I know, chick's arent too into Sport Compact Cars. My daily driver has been an 06 STI, white with gold bbs wheels but it's not getting the job done. Im thinking of getting something a little more upscale.

Honest to god, my beat up pickup trucks of my past and present, 84 Nissan/93 Ford Ranger/94 Ford Ranger have seen more ladies by my side more than any of my motorcycles and the nsx have ever....

But that was never the reason I ever bought any of my play toys. I buy them to keep my sanity.

Oh dog in the dog park works WONDERS! Remember to talk to it like a lil kiddo. lol.

Wanna know the most amazing thing about the pup I used to bring? She'd ALWAYS run off and run up to the nearest girl about my age (college age) and suck up them. Then I'd have to go over and retrieve my pup. Have a nice lil converstaion. She would never run up to any guys or older folks. The pup did 75% of the work FOR me. Plus I got a nice workout running around the park. I believe it had alot to do with the fact that the pup lived with my girl bestfriend and her roommate. They're both about the same age. So the pup went up to girls about her owners age. Worked out GREAT!

Can you train my dog to do the same? Haha, I would pay good $$$!

The only bad part is that I have to e-mail 20 of them to get one response. If I were to approach 20 single women that were all 7 - 10's in the looks dept, in bookstores on the streets etc, I have a much better ratio.

I do have a cute little pup. I haven't taken her to the dog park since I have been single. I will have to give that a shot.

I have mixed feelings about the internet dating thing. Too easy for people to misrepresent themselves and then when you do meet it is not the person you thought you were meeting. Also too easy for people to be rude and ignore you. If you walked up to any of those people anywhere and tried striking up a conversation they wouldn't ignore you like you didn't exist. So even if someone I'm not interested in sends me a message I try and be polite, but I don't ignore them since I don't care for it. Oddly enough on many occasions I have sent smart a$$ messages to a few woman who ignored me and they would respond, but nope not when I was polite and friendly...go figure :rolleyes:

On the other hand the internet can be more convinient for meeting folks since most of us are on the computer at some point in time durning the day anyway. Plus it is a nice change from the bar scene.

I can't even go to the grocery store without some chick hitting on me. It drives my wife nuts!:biggrin: I don't even think I am that good looking but the ladies sure do. I am rather chatty though, which also gets a roll of the eyes from my wife.:biggrin:

I recently broke down and joined Match four days ago. Internet dating has definitely gone mainstream. There are a lot of hot girls on Match in my area. The only bad part is that I have to e-mail 20 of them to get one response. If I were to approach 20 single women that were all 7 - 10's in the looks dept, in bookstores on the streets etc, I have a much better ratio.

Poor dog Just think if your working you doing something , if your waking off your doing something so wallk your dog and she will be happy and you will not be wacking off , you would be in the park getting numbers . POOR DOG

Can you train my dog to do the same? Haha, I would pay good $$$!

Just bring you women friend over just friend make sure its a big dog that also a puppy with lots of energy . You will need to walk it and enjoy the time with your dog and make sure the dog gets allot of attention then she will start running to your G-friend allot and have her play with it and rub it neck and ears softly then after 5 weeks of hard work take the dog to the park and let girls play with here .Belive me they will lover the dog.:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Dude your chance is right there ROOM MATE IS ALL I CAN SAY .:biggrin:

Oh she was too wrapped up in some loser who worked out at the ski resort. But I tell you what though! She is quite the hotty and it's AMAZING what pictures drunk girls will pose for at home! :biggrin:

Back