• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Any vendor have a 91-96 CT engineering Gen II exhaust in stock?

Any vendor have a 91-94 CT engineering Gen II exhaust in stock?

I'm looking to buy a CT engineering gen II exhaust for a 94 nsx.

If any vendor has one in stock, i am keen to buy.

Thanks

Last edited:
I think most vendors wouldn't have it instock. Most of the time they are made to order and CT-E drop ships them. Try contacting CT-E directly.

Curious why CT Gen 2 exhaust? Is it one of the quiet ones?

Coconut - do you have CTE exhaust with ctsc? How do you like it?

Yes, with only the CTSC and CT-E Gen2 Exhaust, the car is very quiet, almost too quiet. When you startup the car, it doesn't sound like an aftermarket exhaust. At idle, you can't really hear it over other cars, no deep burble. I put on the full CT-E airbox which only only added induction noise. I'll be putting on the CT-E headers soon which should make the exhaust louder. A friend of mine has the original Comptech headers and exhaust and I think that sounds really good. Its louder than mine probably due to the headers but I really like the way it sounds. It has a nice raspy sound and it isn't super bassy.

Yes, with only the CTSC and CT-E Gen2 Exhaust, the car is very quiet, almost too quiet. When you startup the car, it doesn't sound like an aftermarket exhaust. At idle, you can't really hear it over other cars, no deep burble. I put on the full CT-E airbox which only only added induction noise. I'll be putting on the CT-E headers soon which should make the exhaust louder. A friend of mine has the original Comptech headers and exhaust and I think that sounds really good. Its louder than mine probably due to the headers but I really like the way it sounds. It has a nice raspy sound and it isn't super bassy.

Thanks for the feedback. I currently have RM headers and exhaust. CTE will ship out my SC kit next week and giving me some discount on all of their products. Thinking of getting CT headers and exhaust as well. Nate did confirmed that the headers are out of stock.

Back