• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anybody loose an NSX?

Is anybody in the USA missing an NSX? In that case, I've found it. When I went to pickup my NSX this afternoon (following it's yearly MOT check), I was surprised to see another NSX at my local dealership. What are the chances of two NSX's at one dealership in the Netherlands. I'll tell you, one in a million. As it turned out, it is a recently imported 1996 car (from Texas), and has a partial 02 conversion, a supercharger (not CT or SOS!?), a wide body kit and a redone interior (black/silver twotone).<O:p></O:p>
The lead mechanic was swearing a lot, as his dealership was requested by a local US importer, to get the car Dutch MOT (RDW) approved and the car is so heavily modified, it will take a lot of time to get a Dutch registration for it. Apparently it has no Cats, non original HID, fender rubbing wheels and a lot more issues. It's probably a good thing it didn't end up going to Germany, as it would have had to pass a TUV check-up.<O:p></O:p>
<O:p></O:p>
Anyway, I’m very curious, Who's car was it, and who has had it imported in the Netherlands (it's pretty unusual to see such heavily modified cars being imported)? Any thoughts, perhaps a new fellow Dutch NSX owner?

O yes, In case your wondering why there's so many US cars in the Netherlands, my local garage is a Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Honda, Lancia and Sang yong dealership (happens more and more overhere after the start of the fincial crisis).<O:p></O:p>
SP_A0086.jpg

SP_A0087.jpg

SP_A0088.jpg

SP_A0089.jpg

to bad it isnt mine :p

(to keep it a litel bit private)

is dat de honda dealer in roosendaal??

en Ricardo had contact met u opgenomen over iemand die een doprel zocht/nodig had... dat ben ik :)

Is anybody in the USA missing an NSX? In that case, I've found it. When I went to pickup my NSX this afternoon (following it's yearly MOT check), I was surprised to see another NSX at my local dealership. What are the chances of two NSX's at one dealership in the Netherlands. I'll tell you, one in a million. As it turned out, it is a recently imported 1996 car (from Texas), and has a partial 02 conversion, a supercharger (not CT or SOS!?), a wide body kit and a redone interior (black/silver twotone).<O:p></O:p>
The lead mechanic was swearing a lot, as his dealership was requested by a local US importer, to get the car Dutch MOT (RDW) approved and the car is so heavily modified, it will take a lot of time to get a Dutch registration for it. Apparently it has no Cats, non original HID, fender rubbing wheels and a lot more issues. It's probably a good thing it didn't end up going to Germany, as it would have had to pass a TUV check-up.<O:p></O:p>
Anyway, I’m very curious, Who's car was it, and who has had it imported in the Netherlands (it's pretty unusual to see such heavily modified cars being imported)? Any thoughts, perhaps a new fellow Dutch NSX owner?

O yes, In case your wondering why there's so many US cars in the Netherlands, my local garage is a Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Honda, Lancia and Sang yong dealership (happens more and more overhere after the start of the fincial crisis).<O:p></O:p>
SP_A0086.jpg

SP_A0087.jpg

SP_A0088.jpg

SP_A0089.jpg

Kind of neat to see an Acura NSX next to a Honda NSX

I lost my NSX once, but I checked the cracks between my sofa cushions and found it. Once I didn't even realize I lost my NSX until I stumbled upon it in the front pocket of my jeans out of the dryer.

Back