• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone familiar with Portsmouth, NH?

Hey guys,

Just found out I am being transferred to Portsmouth, NH here in the next couple months and have no clue what the area is like. Just wanted to see if there are any locals here or at least someone that has been to the area before.

thanks,

Matt

You are in for a treat if you are under 50 or act like you are. Lots of action, seafood, great beaches, surfing, nightlife without violence. Just watch out for Maine which is just over the border - the heat is on....

Last year I pulled down a street in the Snow Leopard (2003 Silverstone)and two young gentlemen came out in the road, stopped traffic, directed me to the parking space. They then went out in the street, got on their knees and bowed to the car. They knew who Aryton Senna was and told me that "my money is no good here." Then they introduced me to a cornucopia of mae and female friends at every venue we went to from the low brow to the hipster to the (almost)high class.

It's not NYC or London but it has its charms. Don't take it too seriously...

PM me if you have any questions I have a business nearby so I can meet and greet.

Ivanj

Thanks for the info guys,

The wife and I are both 26 so im sure we'll try to enjoy the nightlife there when we get a chance. Just need to find a place with a garage to store the NSX, definitely don't wanna leave it out there over the winter!

regards,

Matt

Portsmouth is a great place to be. We live in Dover, just a few miles away. PM me with your contact info if you want to meet up and be shown some of the attractions.

Back