• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone have a 2002+ NSX for sale?

That one is legit. Was listed for sale about 3 years ago here, I think in this thread too. If I it was located in Hamilton and had TE37s.

Line of credit?

so without getting the vin number, how does a person who doesn't have $75-$80k just sitting in the bank buy this car then?

Simon,
have you gone and seen the car?....if Im selling my car, and someone called and ask me for the VIN with out seeing the car or having a proper conversation, I would say no also.
I think you have to make an appt, go seen the car, show that you are interested and go from there.
I know the car well, it was sold by one of our member's two years ago to the current owner.

Bram

That one is legit. Was listed for sale about 3 years ago here, I think in this thread too. If I it was located in Hamilton and had TE37s.

not frank's car right? it was in oakville and at one point did have te37's.... i remember giving it a test drive in 2012; it had 22k miles (approx 33km at the time). it did have a downforce rear valence that was mounted improperly (uneven gaps in the fitment) if i remember correctly.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...Miles-Oakville-ON-Canada?highlight=black+2003

Last edited:
Oh right, I thought Frank's car was a 2003. Wrong year. In that case I have no clue who's this is.

Carry on. 8)

Last edited:
REALLY?

Congrats!
Pics?

Got it two weeks now.. and haven't had any time to properly detail it yet as life has been busy with a wedding in the family and work and just making every opportunity to drive it !! But here is today's lurking shot as I walked in a school's parking lot.. Dirty windows not the car ..

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_20160623_100433.jpg
    IMG_20160623_100433.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 465
Awesome! Really happy to see you bit the bullet and picked one up. That was a long gestation period.

Which one did you buy?

Misspelled from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Such awesome news!!!

As long as Ive known Simon he was been an NSX freak. Even back in 2000 when we both had S2000s his heart was on an NSX. Its been a long time but Im so happy for him that it worked out.

He deserves it!

:smile:

Last edited:
Alrighty then...

Back