• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone have a 2002+ NSX for sale?

Sure. $100K. I'll even deliver.

From photos that appears to be a real fine LBBP. Premium low mileage condition = premium price.

I'll take two please.

Oh man, that's off the hook!

Looks like torro got a steal!

Last edited:
Boys, prices are going up. Mine was a little rough, however everything will be fixed up. Kw v3 are already installed and the alignment and corner balancing are been done. Stoptech trophy series next.
Anyone want H&R lowering springs, make me an offer.

- - - Updated - - -

Blue nsx at mclaren sold, didn't even make the weekend.

thats pretty much what happened.

for the mint low mile 2002+, i am officially now an nsx price believer.

congrats to the lbbp buyer, beautiful mint RARE nsx (probably the only one in canada)

and at that bargain basement price, it'll probably be gone by the weekend..

Oh baby, what I would do for that red interior on my car!

2002 w 29K MILES, starting bid is $50K USD. I'm curious to see where this ends up at...

Time to bump this thread!

New paint touchups to nose and skirts, purchased and installed oem hood and rear wing, clearbra'd all the things.

11701037_10155808187755068_3222991200079775658_n.jpg

Now I can finally drive with wild abandon on the track :cool:

Not only is she going more oem, but new mods are on the way: New wheels, difflow rear diffuser, DF carbon side diffusers and JP Aero front lip. Going for the stealthy look.

Last edited:
^^^

i emailed and called; and sent the ad to a few others who want an nsx…. no response to all of us. no plates either on the car so i am guessing its fake.

Back