• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone have a 2002+ NSX for sale?

nope no surprise here. what surprises me is former car owned by johnny- 97 spa yellow already sold in the 70's.. :-(

WOW!

!I think that much of this is driven by the dollar. Im told that my turbo has gone up a lot too. I remember Johnnys car. Yellow NSXs are the best NSXs so the price is no surprise to me!

Anyone pick up this car? Listed today and sold immediately.
Ad gone...

1997 NSX-T 6MT Red/Black - Canadian Car ~112K

Apparently sold for $60k.

Last edited:
Go McLaren!!!!

To me, the question is whether or not the demand for 80s and 90s sports cars will continue to strengthen and justify ever increasing prices; I see lot of 150-200,000$ 993TTs on the american and canadian markets and sales seem to be slow, suggesting we may have reached a plateau.

Low mileage +02s will continue to be in a separate category, there are so few of them, there is no need for a large pool of potential buyers to support high prices. If the expectation of yet higher prices diminishes, buyers with a view to speculate should be drawn out of the market and this should be a good thing for the enthusiast community. Not that there are many lucrative alternatives to park money these days, this certainly plays a major role in the increased demand for poster sports cars of our youth.

When I see ads for 150,000$+ 911 turbos from the 70s and 80s, I feel the NSX at McLaren is aggressively priced for a quick sale...

I wonder if there were shenanigans when it was for sale last time to create the illusion of inflated market value?

Buy the car, list it for a week, pull and store it for a few months; list again at $4,000 more and capitalize. Maybe that's just me being a cynic.

My buddy bought it in June and now trade for 675LT.

Good night NA2 BLCBIRD:
12190033_10153626602291224_3846876049729986193_n.jpg

2005 MT NSX-T with 35,000kms in Edmonton: sherwoodford.ca/inventory/used-2005-acura-nsx-2dr-conv-mt/ According to Carproof, collision damage insurance claim of 45,244.89$ in 2009 when the car had just 18,530kms. No price indicated as of yet, could be in interesting purchase for someone.

Last edited:
Yes. Just posted. 2002 NSX-T. 6-spd. Silver/Ebony. 32,000 miles. All maintenance up-to-date. Cary, NC
$69,900
Photos available soon
Mike Mitchell (919) 274-8669

2005 MT NSX-T with 35,000kms in Edmonton: sherwoodford.ca/inventory/used-2005-acura-nsx-2dr-conv-mt/ According to Carproof, collision damage insurance claim of 45,244.89$ in 2009 when the car had just 18,530kms. No price indicated as of yet, could be in interesting purchase for someone.

New listing of a 2005 in Calgary, I suppose the similarity to the car that was advertised at Sherwood Ford a few weeks ago is purely coincidental? Should any interested buyer wish to check and make sure they aren't the same car, I have a print copy of the carproof report I quoted on post #771 , PM for details.

In any case, looks stunning!

http://www.autohebdo.net/a/Acura/NSX/CALGARY/Alberta/19_8693871_/?showcpo=ShowCPO&orup=2_15_2

The owner is a Primer. I spoke (well, exchanged PMs and emails) when I was doing my search. Beautiful car but out of my budget. Looks like the market has finally caught up to his wishes.

New listing of a 2005 in Calgary, I suppose the similarity to the car that was advertised at Sherwood Ford a few weeks ago is purely coincidental? Should any interested buyer wish to check and make sure they aren't the same car, I have a print copy of the carproof report I quoted on post #771 , PM for details.

In any case, looks stunning!

http://www.autohebdo.net/a/Acura/NSX/CALGARY/Alberta/19_8693871_/?showcpo=ShowCPO&orup=2_15_2

Wow, comes out to just under $63k USD

Back