• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone have a 2002+ NSX for sale?

itll just sit around for quite sometime.

unless completely oem low miles and mint condition an nsx in that price range will sit. 75k with tacky aftermarket wheels?

That seller is on drugs. In fact it seems like all 3 Cdn dealers selling for $75K are on the same pipe.

I'll just hang back and wait.

I've been offered a couple in the mid-60's, which is better but still not at my sweet spot. Type-J knows what that spot is ;)

Wow a jump from mid $50K to $75K in less that one year....Great investment

Bram

Rare Canadian model 02+ are hard to come by.....haha

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Just get one in the US. I'm sure you'll find plenty of beautiful 02+s in the $40s...

But that's still $10k too much when you can get really crazy cars down there for $50k.

Just get one in the US. I'm sure you'll find plenty of beautiful 02+s in the $40s...

But that's still $10k too much when you can get really crazy cars down there for $50k.

02+ in the states are going from low 50's to mid 70's .even the higher km ones are in the high 40's. They def hold their value.

I just find it hilarious that everyone offering to sell me their NSX are blatantly trying to earn a profit on their cars. I'm far from a NSX newbie.

Oh yeah, and they lowball the $;/^%}! out of my car in return! :)

I just find it hilarious that everyone offering to sell me their NSX are blatantly trying to earn a profit on their cars. I'm far from a NSX newbie.

Word. Your experience will definitely help you find the right car - but it may take time to find the right car at the right price. Your NSX Jedi skills may be a double edged sword.

I've got time. It's just a matter of that. Of course I have a list of trump cars that will boot the NSX off my list as well.

Today I talked to someone who will soon be selling his 100% stock 2003 LBBP/onyx with 27k miles, pm me if you want more info.

Because deep down nobody wants to sell and everyone wants to buy lol
Far from it. I will buy if the right car and seller comes along.

At the end of the day, we are just talking about automobiles. Many, many choices out there. The automotive world did not begin and end with the production of the NSX.

Far from it. I will buy if the right car and seller comes along.

At the end of the day, we are just talking about automobiles. Many, many choices out there. The automotive world did not begin and end with the production of the NSX.

I was referring to members on this site. Here's an example lol
http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=163518

But you are right in the end its just a car. Soo many cars out there I want but cannot afford :(

But you are right in the end its just a car. Soo many cars out there I want but cannot afford :(
If you flip it for $75k (which I think you can given the prices these days) you can afford plenty. Just sayin' ;)

cannot not agree more!

75k is ferrari 360 territory! :)

If you flip it for $75k (which I think you can given the prices these days) you can afford plenty. Just sayin' :wink:

What kind of F360 as far as mileage, condition that you can get for $75k right now? If its a beat up F360, I rather drive a decent condition nsx than a beat up 360, but that's just me.:)

75k is ferrari 360 territory! :)

Last edited:
With car buying season winding down, it will be interesting to see if dealers start dropping their prices on the 2005s; they have been pretty high priced this season.

With car buying season winding down, it will be interesting to see if dealers start dropping their prices on the 2005s; they have been pretty high priced this season.

My thoughts exactly. In my experience, I see prices drop every fall (right before cars go into storage) and around Xmas time (freeing up funds). They start to spike again in the late winter/spring (taking advantage of pent up sportscar desires).

We'll see how it goes.

Meanwhile I'm gonna hit the track next Fri in my new toy :cool:

I exchanged 4-5 emails with the owner. The car has been posted about on Prime (I'll dig up the link when I get home later) but the car is a salvage title.

There's now a red and a silver for sale in canada. Both are in the (gag) $74-5k range.

Dave's car would have been nice as its had everything done already that I would have done, but Mr Type-J does not want it repatriated to Ont :)

Better late than never. Here's the link to the salvaged 2002 NSX in Mtl:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30478

Car does look very nice. I wonder what it looked like before it was repaired. The orig eBay link to the wreck is no longer working.

Do you guys think a direct trade for a S2000CR with 19K kms good for this car?

Last edited:
Another seller sipping the KoolAid. Anyone wanna lend me $100K? lol:
http://www.autotrader.ca/a/Acura/NS...5_14759102_20070205091522468/?showcpo=ShowCPO
...that car makes type-j's $75K NSX look like a bargain.

Just browsing other cars. I bought my E60 M5 off these guys. wonder if they 'll give me a repeat customer discount :)
http://www.autotrader.ca/a/Audi/R8/TORONTO/Ontario/5_14298941_ON20080107093729953/?showcpo=ShowCPO

Geebus I'm now asking $95k :p

Back