• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone have a 2002+ NSX for sale?

Yes, the owner has approached me and we are chatting. Since the ads now up I assume he's going to test the market. :).

Beautiful car, but another berlina black...

What's up with all these 02+ going up for sale after short ownerships... Don't people realize they have the rarest iteration of a beautiful car!?
I can understand if it's for a wicked track ready pcar like the GT3 RS ;) It's tough to resist those

i could have sworn that same nsx was 75 grand last year.

imo it makes no sense to me. a product doesnt sell so they up the price another THIRD...

Another seller sipping the KoolAid. Anyone wanna lend me $100K? lol:
http://www.autotrader.ca/a/Acura/NS...5_14759102_20070205091522468/?showcpo=ShowCPO
...that car makes type-j's $75K NSX look like a bargain.

Just browsing other cars. I bought my E60 M5 off these guys. wonder if they 'll give me a repeat customer discount :)
http://www.autotrader.ca/a/Audi/R8/TORONTO/Ontario/5_14298941_ON20080107093729953/?showcpo=ShowCPO

It's cuz they arnt real prices.

An NSX that is really forsale (priced reasonably) sells.

Truth.

Of course there's always those who want to prey on the weak lol.

man that 03 is reallly dope , beautiful ride

^^ Yeah!

If you could get that car into the high $40s John, that would be a decent choice if you're set on getting another NSX.

Looks nice in the pics!

Having LBBP would be amazing! I pm'd him a few weeks back, he's on the fence about selling.

Having LBBP would be amazing! .

Yeah amazingly poor in judgment. If I were him I'd get off the fence right now and dump that embarrassing color. :tongue:

Daves right - you should wait for a silverstone to come up forsale.

Keep an eye on Estate sales, that's where you'll find them.

First good piece of advice you've given. Nothing wrong with an estate sale. At least the car wasn't beat on like a whack-a-mole at a carnival. :biggrin:

Yeah, we all know all the 2002+ Silverstones are holed up in estate sales... :rolleyes:

Oyagi: nice s2k. u still looking for 02+? :smile:

BioBanker (or anyone up in Toronto): My old 1996 blk/blk 993TT w/blk 19" HREs is up in Toronto (owner is Dan). Anyone seen it around? Damn I miss that car :frown:

Yes, Turbodan on Rennlist has it. I think he's selling it!

Buy it back!

Those 993TTs were crazy raw. Each generation they have become a little less so and more GT'ish.

Yes, Turbodan on Rennlist has it. I think he's selling it!

Buy it back!

Those 993TTs were crazy raw. Each generation they have become a little less so and more GT'ish.

It wouldnt be the first time i've sold then bought a car back lol

i did make Dan a serious offer to buy it back earlier this year.

i was just wondering if any Primers may have run into it :smile:

I love white NSXs and I love colored interiors, but that white interior kills it for me. Seriously, white???? That car should be an automatic and it needs to move to Florida, home of the face eaters.

Back