• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone have a Carbon Fiber Nav Pod fro sale?

Check with Ross at STMP. I remember him having one in stock back when i was looking for a NAV POD.

You can find him in the Vendor Section.

Hope this helps.

BTW .. you should have posted this in the "Wanted" section.

options...

I was wondering if anyone have a carbon fiber wrapped nav pod for sale?? I can paypal right away..
thank you.
Via the Vendors / Product Info, Questions & Reviews / Group Buys subforum, here are your options:

JDM NSX nav' pod w/ genuine Carbon Fiber fabric & gel-coat:

- acquire JDM NSX nav' pod from rjp or SOS or DALI or NSXPrime marketplace "NSX Parts for Sale"

- send it to: KANE or StmpoRaceProducts

-or-

JDM NSX nav' pod w/ vinyl tech' fabric resembling Carbon Fiber weave:

- acquire JDM NSX nav' pod from rjp or SOS or DALI or NSXPrime marketplace "NSX Parts for Sale"

- send it to: keldon1 or s4play or D.I.Y.

I PM'd KANE a couple of weeks ago inquiring about an CF navpod and he replied stating “Hello, we are not currently offering CF for the NSX”.

I actually have a nav pod but it is installed on my car. I am hoping to find someone with the nav pod wrapped and then sell my OEM Pod after that. I spoke with Ravi and he discontinued NSX CF wrapping. I simply just dont want to wait that long to get it wrapped. I guess it will just have to wait until someone decides to sell their used CF Pod.

I actually have a nav pod but it is installed on my car. I am hoping to find someone with the nav pod wrapped and then sell my OEM Pod after that. I spoke with Ravi and he discontinued NSX CF wrapping. I simply just dont want to wait that long to get it wrapped. I guess it will just have to wait until someone decides to sell their used CF Pod.

Tim,

I know you think my wait times are long... I think if you asked others that used the CF service from other vendors ... they would tell you how long they waited without the part installed on your car... They will also tell you that they paid the entire bill up front.

I didn’t like that business model and those that I have talked to... would have preferred it another way.

But at the end of the day... if things took too long.. they had your money and your part and you couldn’t seek the part elsewhere as you are now.

like you stated... you have a nav pod in your car today. Every other service offered would not allow for that. So please bare with us as we are attempting to provide a service style no one else could. I am not happy with the time your order has been unfulfilled.

Regards

Hi ross,
I do understand that wrapping a good part takes time. I am sorry that I am just so impatient. I know that every vendors w will take equal amount of time to wrap a beautiful part. I am just hoping someone have a wrapped one ready.. I must say that STMPO carbon parts are awesome!! Quallity is great!!

too Nav pods just got back from clearcoat... Tim has first choice and then Steve Can choose...

1 was built to hold an alpine 7.1"

The second will need to go to an audio shop for custom molding... which is what Tim was requesting...

Pics included.. LMK as other nsxprime members have been asking for them.

BTW Steve... the 2 piece consul leaves here monday...

Regards

Attachments

• cf nav pod.jpg
    cf nav pod.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 86
  • cf nav pod 2.jpg
    cf nav pod 2.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 91
Awesome! Thank you Ross! Does the direction of the weave match the direction on my arm rest? Let me know before you ship my arm rest so you can ship everything together. :smile:

Thanks,

Steve

Back