• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone in Central Illinois?

I think I already know the answer to this question, but is there anyone out there anywhere remotely close to Springfield, IL? If so, let me know.....it's been about 2 years since I've seen another NSX on the road....

Come on down to St. Louis when we organize something.
Plenty of us here.
Len

Why the user name "V Tach"? Just curious.

Tim

V TACH said:
I think I already know the answer to this question, but is there anyone out there anywhere remotely close to Springfield, IL? If so, let me know.....it's been about 2 years since I've seen another NSX on the road....
Chicago's only 200 miles away... :D

I wouldn't mind driving to St. Louis or Chicago--the only problem is that I have the full wings west kit along with eibachs. Unfamiliar roads have the potential for ripping off my front end....kind of silly, huh? I'm debating raising the car a bit, but it just looks soooo good the way it sits now....

Thought that might be the case. I am an EP Doc. I saw you are going to KC next year, does that mean you are joining Mid-America Heart? Are you an EP fellow?

Tim

VTACH

I understand your worries, but a Few of us in St. Louis have the WW kit and front spoiler, as well as eibach's. Unless you are going into steep driveways it isn't much of a problem.
The roads are pretty good. I had a groupem front spoiler on my car for a minute, it lasted within the city. It met it;s demise when I went off track into the grass.
Len

Our Chicago-area NSX owners with body kits and aftermarket suspensions never drive their cars on public roads. As you can see from this photo from Sunday's brunch...

silverbulletsMCPICT0267-vi.jpg

:D

ylwiron said:
I live in Moline IL, and get through springfield and champagne occasionaly.
I get through champagne occasionally, too.
emcocktl.gif
And sometimes I get through the town next to Urbana, too... :D

Back