• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone know about: JH4NA1286TT000047

Anyone know about: JH4NA1286TT000047. It's a red/tan automatic, 2 owner car. Any info appreciated. Please do not reply "run a carfax"

How would anyone know about the car based on a VIN - by not running a carfax? I don't understand the question. Are you expecting someone to just recognize it based off memory and know the life story?

I'm confused.

A lot of members here have owned more than one NSX over the years. It could be their old car that they know some history on that they can share or a buddy's car that they could put him in contact with. It could also be a car that owners might have taken a look at or even had a PPI done on in their quest for an NSX.

NSXs are a small world.

Well I can say it isnt in the totaled list, or my little "accident database" that I just started, or in the Prime archive history, or even showing up on Google or Bing. So thats a good sign as a first step :D

In the end of course you need to really examine the car closely in person though as I suspect that just too many sports cars end up getting smacked up.

Back