• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone know the name of this fender?

TampaBayNSX-R said:
Good god man, step away from your car and nobody will get hurt! You don't really want those on your car now do you?!?!?! :eek:

I don't want them, but I need them for the rears... :tongue:

The ones from cantrell concepts looks wayyy better. if you NEED to get a wide rear fender.

We can obtain these fender flares (exact replicas) for $400 shipped, they are made of FRP (fiberglass reinforced plastic). If you are not planning on molding them to the car, we can make them in carbon fiber too, the price will be $500 shipped.

silviaparts.com said:
We can obtain these fender flares (exact replicas) for $400 shipped, they are made of FRP (fiberglass reinforced plastic). If you are not planning on molding them to the car, we can make them in carbon fiber too, the price will be $500 shipped.

I can get it for $319.70 from: http://www.extrememotorsportsonline...ender+Flares&page=viewDetailPart&part_id=9615

if you could beat that price, send me a email...and let me know how much for a set of CF also....

Back