• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

anyone know this car?

I know the dealership very well. I also know Ed who is the director of sales at this location.

This is Atlanta authorized Lamborghini, Aston Martin and Lotus dealership.

I was there a few weeks ago but this NSX was not there so it is most likely a new trade in.

I can check it out if you are serious about this car.

Alex

Alex, thanks for the offer to help.
The price is a little high but not unreasonable - a good point to start negotiation.
Sounds like this is a reputable dealership. I hate to make such an expensive purchase sight unseen and no PPI.
If you happen to be in the area and have some free time, I'd appreciate a quick once over and your opinion.

I know of a Yellow/Yellow also for sale through a private seller in the Atlanta area. If you are interested? He/I'm looking for $64K though. :biggrin:

I know of a Yellow/Yellow also for sale through a private seller in the Atlanta area. If you are interested? He/I'm looking for $64K though. :biggrin:
thanks. I will take this into consideration should my search prove unfruitful.

LOL:biggrin:

Lifes for sale at the right price :confused:

I want a storage garage (climate controlled and free:cool:) for it so I don't have to look at it all the time and say $$$$ sitting.

I love it and of coarse it's just sitting pretty waiting for more SUNNY DAYS ~ SUNEDAZ

BTW I like your new signature. Good rule to live life by
And your avatar ROCKS!!!

Last edited:
LOL:biggrin:

Lifes for sale at the right price :confused:

I want a storage garage (climate controlled and free:cool:) for it so I don't have to look at it all the time and say $$$$ sitting.

I love it and of coarse it's just sitting pretty waiting for more SUNNY DAYS ~ SUNEDAZ

BTW I like your new signature. Good rule to live life by
And your avatar ROCKS!!!

Well I have the storage unit in Alpharetta if you need a place to store your SUNEDAZ. Let me know

to the OP, I will try to see the red NSX tomorrow.

I concur, don't do it!!!!
It's about to be worth alot more.
Do not be 1of those"i use2 have" dudes.

Back