• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone knows an enclosed car transport?

Hi,
I just bought a 1991 NSX in Lake Katrine, NY and would like to have it transported in an enclosed carrier to Buffalo NY. I do not seem to find anyone through a google search and I thought I would reach out here.

This was a big purchase and it took many months to find the "right" car. Now I am keen to have it safely transported but cannot find anyone. Any recommendations are much appreciated.

As an interesting fact, my other car is a 2002 Honda Insight and I can hardly wait to have both of them under the same roof.

Thanks,

George

Excellent and reliable

Hi,
I just bought a 1991 NSX in Lake Katrine, NY and would like to have it transported in an enclosed carrier to Buffalo NY. I do not seem to find anyone through a google search and I thought I would reach out here.

This was a big purchase and it took many months to find the "right" car. Now I am keen to have it safely transported but cannot find anyone. Any recommendations are much appreciated.

As an interesting fact, my other car is a 2002 Honda Insight and I can hardly wait to have both of them under the same roof.

Thanks,

George

Kevin M. Dudley
Enclosed Vehicle Transport, Inc.
888-827-6799 ext. 30
770-888-9214 fax
www.EnclosedVehicleTransport.com
[email protected]

Tell him Dan from Virginia sent you.

He shipped a drop-top Rolls Royce and an NSX for me. Both occasions, he delivered ahead of schedule, and without a scratch. The Rolls was sent from Virginia to Los Angeles, and the NSX from Iowa to Virginia.

Back