• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone up for Downers Grove this Friday?

I haven't seen any of the regulars at the Downers Grove car shows this year. Anyone up for it tomorrow nite?

Dave

A standard issue city sponsored car show, "cruise night", located on Main Street at the railroad tracks in Downtown Downers Grove. A bunch of us NSXers would go there in the past (except a lot of them sold there NSX's/you know who you are).

I stopped by 2 weeks ago. Nice show week in and week out. I'm planning on going tomorrow. Let me know if you plan on going and where we could meet. Usually plenty of spots are available in the Metra lot.

I will be there arround 6, so sauth east ? It looks like there is a little more space on sauth west lot.

Few pictures from yesterday:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I was tied up until 8 pm, and when I finally got there I couldn't find any NSX's :frown:. Where were you guys?? A lot of nice cars were there, tough!

I left around 8ish but Paul stuck around for a while. We were in the lot directly South of the tracks. We should all try again soon.

After 8 I walked around and took all the posted photos and I left at 8:30.

Back