• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone with Eibach's or H&R close to Indiana...please help!

Hello! I am looking to add springs to my '94 NSX and would like to know if anyone close to Indiana has them on their car so that I could possibly check them out, and maybe have a little test ride to see how they are before my purchase. I am looking at the Eibach and H&R springs....thanks guys! :)

mason@tirerack said:
Hello! I am looking to add springs to my '94 NSX and would like to know if anyone close to Indiana has them on their car so that I could possibly check them out, and maybe have a little test ride to see how they are before my purchase. I am looking at the Eibach and H&R springs....thanks guys! :)
I bought the H&Rs from you for my 93 a few years back now have the Eibach. Go Eibach with the Bilsteins. I found that the rear camber with the H&R spring can only be adjusted out to neg 2.8. Eibach neg 2.2. You will get front 18'' wheels to fit without rubbing with the Eibach also.

I'm up in michigan, I've got the Eibach pro-kit and koni adjustables on mine (all done by the previous owner). I think they look great, gives the car an even lower profile. More menacing!
:D

Back