• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ANYTIME's new F1 exhaust spy photos

BellyBump.gif

...just want to bring this back up, and hope that I'm still on the original list:biggrin:

what is wrong with you people what im doing wrong???????????????????:mad:

NOTHING!!! I was JOKING!! I like that you work on many projects. Take it easy man. This will be my last post on this I don't want to hijack John's thread. PM me if I upset you and you need to yell at me. :smile:

im not angry only i dont understand what im doing wrong that everynody hates me ive done some mistakes with my english knowledges and thats all i only want to do something interesting or crazy as you said

yes man i know them :rolleyes: nothing impesing they just like your $$$ and thats all

Last edited:
I was lucky enough to have on of the original 'race' versions. It died with my first NSX.

Perhaps I missed it, but is there going to be a quad-tipped version?

I am interested either way. Keep up the good work.

You are right it his teammate, Sarunas Jakevicius. What other girl groups are there that are similar? I like the vocals of the lead singer of Danguje. I don't know what they are singing about but I like their music.

they are only famous for that how they look like.the moust beautifull girls are "vakaro ziniu mergaites" you could see them in parties and etc like photo models on interesting events:biggrin:
but the worst thing that they only want you money:mad: :confused:

This thread got hijacked like Flight 93. Let's bring it back to topic. :smile:

If you can believe it, I am still working on this. I was just on the phone today with my R&D guy. Blame it on that damn elusive high pitched sound!!!!!!!!!
EEK5.GIF

Recap- Full stainless steel construction with a 5 year unconditional warranty (forced induction compliant)

I'm sorry, we do not have an exact release date. The system will not be sold until final testing has been completed. As mentioned above, we are making significant design modifications to mimic the F1 sound/scream. As soon as I have an update, I'll post the news first here.

Back on topic:biggrin:

Any update? What an exciting product! :smile:

Back