• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

AP-X custom subwoofer enclosures

still selling the carbon sub box ? pm a price and what sub options i have can i run alpine sub?

still selling the carbon sub box ? pm a price and what sub options i have can i run alpine sub?

Will PM you.

Carbon adds $150 to the price.

Please pm me a price with sub option I can choose from also thanks

I didn't get the CF box, but I'm so happy that I ordered angus' super slim box. It sounds good and NO lost foot space.. Two thumbs up

Hi Wil,

I'd be interested in purchasing a 10" countersunk sub enclosure with binding posts and a Pioneer iB-Flat woofer. Can you PM me with a quote? Thanks!

I am interested in the super slim with a 10" Pioneer, would also like a pm with a quote, non carbon for me

PM me and we can discuss it.

All i can say is wow... after 6 months of owning the sub.. i installed it for the first time this weekend.. and wowzers! it hits hard and nice! with minimal foot space lost!

bravo for amazing sub box!

All i can say is wow... after 6 months of owning the sub.. i installed it for the first time this weekend.. and wowzers! it hits hard and nice! with minimal foot space lost!

bravo for amazing sub box!
Now I am even more anxious to get mine, thanks a lot lol

I currently have a couple enclosures in stock if anyone needs one.

I have one of the 12" iBFlats in the standard depth box and it sounds amazing, I had professional audio guys could not believe it was coming from the box. Awesome product angus!

Glad you like the setup Shaylor - in fact my 12" enclosure produces the more bass than any other single sub I have heard in an NSX!

Just wondering if you make a box for an 8inch sub? I am not looking for anything to big, if you do please PM me a price.

Thanks

Just wondering if you make a box for an 8inch sub? I am not looking for anything to big, if you do please PM me a price.

Thanks

I do make a box for an 8"

I will PM you.

I currently have a regular and a super slim 10" box ready to go!

Currently building a few enclosures, will be ready to ship in a few weeks.

I never did recieve a PM ref the 8" box....

Last week I sold my Ze-toolbox because I was unhappy with what the box produced. I had the 10" earthquake and sound..... to me, was far from impressive.
Once I recieved my angus box, I 1st noticed that it was very similar in shape to the Zetoolbox, more complimenting to interior/black but thicker. I equiped this one with the pioneer speaker.
Now....I could say it was the speaker, wich I was told was better and out performed the pioneer or I could say it was the box that made the difference.
Either way or justification, running on the same rockford amp without adjustments, the angus box w/pioneer 10" shallow speaker out performed my previous box and speaker in every way AND THEN SOME. The bass "boomed" 4real!

I am very pleased and thanks for a product that is everything you said it would be.

And to be fair, my buyer is very pleased with the Zetoolbox but there is no question after having both that this one handles and sounds better at producing bass.

Last edited:
Last week I sold my Ze-toolbox because I was unhappy with what the box produced. I had the 10" earthquake and sound..... to me, was far from impressive.
Once I recieved my angus box, I 1st noticed that it was very similar in shape to the Zetoolbox, more complimenting to interior/black but thicker. I equiped this one with the pioneer speaker.
Now....I could say it was the speaker, wich I was told was better and out performed the pioneer or I could say it was the box that made the difference.
Either way or justification, running on the same rockford amp without adjustments, the angus box w/pioneer 10" shallow speaker out performed my previous box and speaker in every way AND THEN SOME. The bass "boomed" 4real!

I am very pleased and thanks for a product that is everything you said it would be.

And to be fair, my buyer is very pleased with the Zetoolbox but there is no question after having both that this one handles and sounds better at producing bass.

Which model Angus box is this? Is it the box for the shallow speaker or the regular box for the regular size speaker? Look nice and clean by the way.

Back