• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

AP-X custom subwoofer enclosures

Re: new sub boxes

Do you do them for the US drivers footwell/UK passenger footwell?

I have a aftermarket multimedia unit(MMU) currently powering 2 aftermarket door speakers and I suspect the MMU is also the amplifier......Can your subwoofer be plug and play without the need for an additional amp?

What are the price of your system for the most basic?

Do the usual metal plate go over the top with carpet on top to hide it?

SS

Sorry no RHD version yet.

Which of the 10" subs produce more bass, earthquake or pioneer? Can you send me pricing on the 10" Pioneer and Earthquake sub with enclosures and how much would it be to wrap it with carbon fiber?

Which of the 10" subs produce more bass, earthquake or pioneer? Can you send me pricing on the 10" Pioneer and Earthquake sub with enclosures and how much would it be to wrap it with carbon fiber?

The Earthquake and Pioneer shallow are about on par, the Pioneer IB-flat handles about twice the power so the output is significantly better.

Carbon fiber is a $150 option.

Here is a carbon face IB-Flat enclosure I just finished!

IMG_4191.jpg

IMG_4189.jpg

IMG_4188.jpg

Not trying to be an ass but what is the point of Carbon Fiber covering on something that is under the carpet?

Not trying to be an ass but what is the point of Carbon Fiber covering on something that is under the carpet?

There is no point if you cover it up:rolleyes:

I now have a 12" enclosure and a 10" super slim enclosure in stock.

I have a carbon fiber faced 12" ready to ship.

Fixed the links for carbon sub box pics!
IMG_4191.jpg

IMG_4190.jpg

IMG_4188.jpg

IMG_4187.jpg

IMG_4189.jpg

Currently have a 10" super slim ready to go!

I will soon be selling my "demo" super slim 10" carbon fiber enclosure - seen in pics above -

PM if interested.

Just reading through posts there does seem a regular interest in a RHD version.

As far as i am aware there is no one making anything like this for RHD cars.

Back