• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

AP-X NSX exhaust system for naturally aspirated and supercharged applications

Re: New offering : N/A exhaust (emissions compliant)

Wil,

What size testpipes would you recommend? 2" or 2.25" ?

It really does'nt make much difference , if you have headers , try to get the same size as the headers , my piping is 2.25

Exhaust production is now back on track after a minor setback! Will have a few more going out this week!

I would also love to see quad tip mufflers. Since your design is slip on, it would be easy to install them. I would pick them up.

I would also love to see quad tip mufflers. Since your design is slip on, it would be easy to install them. I would pick them up.

The real issue with quad tips is they are difficult to align perfectly, this is what keeps me from offering them - if you are seriously interested, I could look into it.

Just out of curiosity Wil, do you have any plans to develop any sort of HFCs ( similar to the Prospeed HFCs) or Headers? Or do you have any plans to eventually do anything for the S2000?

I will probably not do headers, I may think about HFC. No plans as of yet to do the S2k.

Wil - love your exhaust on my NSX. Sounds perfect for me. IF, you do something similar for the S2000, let me know. I like the original exhaust on it, but would like something similar to what you've done for the NSX. You would have a BIG (MUCH BIGGER) market for that (I would suspect). 2cents. Jay

Wil - love your exhaust on my NSX. Sounds perfect for me. IF, you do something similar for the S2000, let me know. I like the original exhaust on it, but would like something similar to what you've done for the NSX. You would have a BIG (MUCH BIGGER) market for that (I would suspect). 2cents. Jay

Jay, thanks for the compliments I am glad you like the system.

As for the s2000 - I have no plans as yet to do it although I might look into it this winter if it slows down enough.

Hey Wil,

What is the status of my order? Please answer my PM, or feel free to post here.

Thanks,
Mike

Hey Wil,

What is the status of my order? Please answer my PM, or feel free to post here.

Thanks,
Mike

Hey Mike , your system went out yesterday! I sent you the tracking.

Just to update everyone, we are now back on track with production after having some supply issues - big thanks to everyone for being patient the last few weeks!

I will be shipping these at a rate of one per week minimum.

I drive my NSX about once a week - did so today - you guys are gonna love this exhaust. It gets better every time I drive it. Cheers, Jay :biggrin:

torafugu, your system went out today!

I now have at least two or three options for exhaust tips available for those who want something different.

Sorry guys, no quad tips!

I now have at least two or three options for exhaust tips available for those who want something different.

Can you post photos of each option? I'm very curious. :)

Can you post photos of each option? I'm very curious. :)

Yes, me too. I'm looking for the ARC style exhaust tips. I don't care so much about the burnt tip look, I just want something with the aggressive angle.
arc_tips.jpg

IMG_0901_sm.jpg

Last edited:

Yes, me too. I'm looking for the ARC style exhaust tips. I don't care so much about the burnt tip look, I just want something with the aggressive angle.
arc_tips.jpg

IMG_0901_sm.jpg

This is actually very similar to one of the new options, here is a pic of one of the options, these were adjusted to point more straight, but could easily be adjusted to angle upwards if desired.

The other two options I need to get pics, one is identical to the current double wall, but 3.5" , the other is a 4" straight cut tip and the other is a 3.5" double wall but different.

Attachments

• nsx-t5.jpg
    nsx-t5.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 407
Last edited:

Hey Angus, will this exhaust work with your AX-P Turbo system?

This is actually very similar to one of the new options, here is a pic of one of the options, these were adjusted to point more straight, but could easily be adjusted to angle upwards if desired.

The other two options I need to get pics, one is identical to the current double wall, but 3.5" , the other is a 4" straight cut tip and the other is a 3.5" double wall but different.

I would love to convert mine to the 4" tip, cut on a slight diagonal!! The double wall really bothers me everytime I walk into my garage and look down. I would love to have a local shop change out my tips on your system, but I fear that the welds won't look nearly as nice.

Hey Angus, will this exhaust work with your AX-P Turbo system?

Sorry, the N/A and turbo exhaust have different layout AND the diameter on the N/A would not be optimal for turbo.

Back