• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

April Vegas Meet

Yes, it is at the same time as the Las Vegas Grand Prix.
I think this month it is scheduled for Sunday, April 8.

I have not checked on the myspace site yet so I don't know the exact location we are meeting at.

Why not take advantage of the Vegas Grand Prix and have the meet over there? It should be fun... I was planning to go watch the race on Sunday so I might not be able to make the meet if it is held elsewhere.

I am going to the race on Sunday. We do have somethings to deal with for our weekend in May. How are we going to organize our even? I don't see how we can do it while the race is going on.

Lance

Did you guys purchase the tickets? please give me more details. maybe we'll all go together. this sunday might be a good time to meet lance and talk about the meet next month.

Did you guys purchase the tickets? please give me more details. maybe we'll all go together. this sunday might be a good time to meet lance and talk about the meet next month.

Sorry, I will be out of town this weekend.

Thing I have been thinking about:
I would like to offer our house for a party on Friday, May 4. People will be getting to LV at different times. They can come by our place if they have the time. They may just want to do a Club thing. Friday wouldn't be a good night to have a meal at a restaurant. Saturday would be a good night to do that.

We need to coordinate with Paul, Mike and Ken. They are making some plans for the Saturday meal. Saturday would work for the track, a drive, and the meal at a restaurant.

Sunday morning meet for coffee, breakfast and a drive?

As a hind sight, I think you guys are right. There are simply too many things going on. Race and Easter Weekend, etc. Furthermore, I'll also be out of the country.

May I respectfully ask if our Club VP Danny would agree to postpone this meet until May.

Best Regards
Paul

As a hind sight, I think you guys are right. There are simply too many things going on. Race and Easter Weekend, etc. Furthermore, I'll also be out of the country.

May I respectfully ask if our Club VP Danny would agree to postpone this meet until May.

Best Regards
Paul

Hi Paul,

I was looking forward to the April meet to discuss the May event. Rather than postpone, maybe we can have a simple get together a week later? How about April 14? This should give us enough time to discuss and act on ideas that will come out of the meet.

Regards to all,

Danny

Have we ever decided to do Saturday night meets? Dinner? Bowling? I know I'm being a pain because I can't make it Saturday in the days.... I always look forward to our NSX meets!

Hi Paul,

I was looking forward to the April meet to discuss the May event. Rather than postpone, maybe we can have a simple get together a week later? How about April 14? This should give us enough time to discuss and act on ideas that will come out of the meet.

Regards to all,

Danny

I think pushing it back a week is an excellent idea...=)

Levi

Hi Paul,

Regards to all,

Danny

Hi Danny,

Please kindly do the honor. I, unfortunately, won't be back until end of April. Please keep us posted on the out come of the meeting.

Best Regards
Paul

I think we should buy Paul a "LAPTOP" :biggrin:.
Count me in on the 14. Dinner would be cool some one should tell Mikey to set it up at the hawaiin restaurant.

Well i thought this month was suppose to fall on a Sunday which is always good for me. But if its on a Saturday, dinner I can do... during the day... sorry :frown:

I'll be on the lookout!

I'm in for the 14th as well.

David

Back